Grave Robber glitch

that_vr_guy

I have scoured the island and have opened every chest, even the hidden ones with Kenshi's blindfold, in the Krypt except for the ones in Shang Tsung's trophy room and the ones behind the dragon amulet door. Do the chests in Goro's Lair also count toward this trophy? Because between Goro's Lair and the main map of the Krypt, I know I have opened well over 200 chests. I have tried rewinding time to respawn chests, but opening them again hasn't helped. I've also deleted ALL my save files and game data for this game, but when it reloads, all my Krypt data from before is still there. I've also moved on and worked on other trophies because I read other people waiting up to 3 hours for the trophy to pop. 1 week later and I'm still waiting. Am I locked out of this trophy? Has anyone else had this problem?

I recently bought this game during PSNs NA halloween sale

ive encountered absolutely no bugs or glitches whatsoever

in fact, i believe this trophy was the first krypt related trophy i popped, before i even obtained kenshi’s blindfold

ive never refilled any chests yet, just opened all the ones ive come across in normal discovery throughout the entire map of the krypt (yes, including goros lair)

theres a tab in your kombat kard i believe that shows your krypt progress so to speak..it shows how many bodies youve speared, and chests opened

my guess is that when you replenished the chests you reset your chests opened counter

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for pointing out the Krypt progress tab on the Kombat Kard. That told me how many chests I had remaining to open. My guess is that the counter glitched at some point and stopped tracking my progress. I restored more chests by rewinding time in the Krypt and opened the amount of chests remaining on my tracker and the trophy finally popped.

For future trophy hunters: make sure that the tracker on your Kombat Kard is tracking your progress before you go opening 100+ chests at a time and wasting all your coins.