Performance

Holdz92

33 minutes ago, AdruA_ said:

I think i've platinumed it this year without much trouble glitch/bug/freeze-wise, i would remember if i had

Im talking about the ps4 version though, idk about the ps3

I was referring to the version of ps3. 

28 minutes ago, AFRising said:

Hard pass on PS3 if you're thinking of picking it up for that platform. It's a terrible port.

Still playable for the most part (I got it on sale way back for like 5 dollars) but freezes a lot and the framerate is a crime against humanity at times. 

It is no longer enough for the bugged trophies to have to play with the freezing and sad game, to give up playing the Saints Row 4 precisely for the bad port and constant freezes...

I haven't heard many good things about the PS3 version...

However, on the PS4 I suffered very little problems that I can remember. I did have around 20 crashes, but only ONE of them was when I was in battle. All the other crashes were for fast traveling to Skyhold. Bought the GOTY digital version. It usually goes on sale for pretty cheap and since it comes with all the DLC, even the two that the PS3 doesn't have, I'd hold out for it.

27 minutes ago, Holdz92 said:

It is no longer enough for the bugged trophies to have to play with the freezing and sad game, to give up playing the Saints Row 4 precisely for the bad port and constant freezes...

Yeah, sorry to discourage you. Dragon Age Inquisition is a wonderful game, don't get me wrong, but you'll have a much better experience playing it on PS4. Trust me.

• Like 1