Ultimate Collector Tracking

PFinchen

3 hours ago, whittle181 said:

I know the auction house is IP Address locked, but does anyone know if it is region-locked as well? I just tried swapping a few cards with a buddy in the states (I'm in the UK) but I could not find the cards he listed.

Shouldn't be. I've sold my cards to guys in Central Europe while I'm in Australia.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who wants to start it right now, is it possible to get at least 2900 cards, considering taht some of the cards are gone?

I know that it would be really tough to start right now due to cards having a high MT cost... but, is it possible?

Especially cards from "Rewards" and "Premium". I think the others could be done with time...  

17 hours ago, Alvurion said:

For anyone who wants to start it right now, is it possible to get at least 2900 cards, considering taht some of the cards are gone?

I know that it would be really tough to start right now due to cards having a high MT cost... but, is it possible?

Especially cards from "Rewards" and "Premium". I think the others could be done with time...  

Is it possible?....Technically yes

Is it worth it? ....Absolutely NO

On 02/12/2020 at 3:33 AM, Alvurion said:

Yes. There are still more than 2900 cards accessible in the game, but around 400 of them will cost you >= 15K MT each in the game's current state, that is roughly 6Mil MT if buying straight from the AH.

Definitely possible, but probably not worth the effort. You could 100% 5 other games in the time it takes to grind enough MT from TTOffline lol.

On 12/2/2020 at 4:59 AM, Malex595 said:

Is it possible?....Technically yes

Is it worth it? ....Absolutely NO

I would've given up by now, but I'm almost 2100 cards in after about 4-5 months. At this point, I'm just trying to finish what I started. That said, I really wish I'd never redeemed this game via PS+. I could've been playing much better games. This game has stressed me out so much that most of my recent platinums are a joke since I've been getting easy platinums to help relieve the stress.

I've completed all five stacks of Rayman Legends in the past, and that feat wasn't even close to half as stressful as the MyTeam grind. 

After I get Ultimate Collector, I'm uninstalling this game. I could try for the MyCareer trophies, but after the hell that MyTeam put me through, I'm not touching MyCareer for a very long time, potentially until after the servers shut down depending on whether the MyCareer trophies will be possible after that.

On the plus side, if I do get the trophy, it will be the second rarest trophy in my collection behind "A New Beginning" from NBA 2K19.

• Like 1

I am at 1873 and have slowed down immensely since the season ended. I just don't play the game enough but I am slowly trying to slog my way to 2900. If I get to 2900, I plan to sell whatever cards I have, and then unload my MT after the selling is over to a few of you who may need the help.

If it's possible, I only request you do the same. Massive amounts of MT have helped me in the past, and can help plenty of us in the future who are trying to get this. Basically what it entails is when you get to 2900 cards, sell everything you can in the AH. Completed collections cannot be sold. Let's say you end up with 600,000MT when it's all done. Then have the person you want to give the MT to put 6 cards up for 100,000 MT in the AH, not to bid but buy out. As long as you're both online together, and the seller knows what 6 cards the buyer is putting up, boom! plenty of MT to the buyer to help them get to 2900. Again, only sell the MT once you reach 2900, otherwise you'll need the MT to get there.

Also, play the hell out of Spotlight Sim, and Weekly Challenges. You get cards, MT, and tokens from them. And there are a bunch of Premium category cards you can get for only 10 tokens in the marketplace. And each weekly challenge nets you at least 6 tokens upon completion.

Also, do Domination. You get 1 or 2 cards for every 3 star win.

A lot of the rewards cards probably are gone, but still, get what you can get. Also, be sure to sign on every day, even if you don't intend to play. The Daily sign in nets you MT, tokens, and card packs, and every 7th day, you can spin the wheel for large sums of MT, tokens, or a card pack. Even if you get a Diamond consumable, sell it in the AH for a relatively sizable amount of MT.

Oh, and one more thing I forgot, sell all injury cards and shoe cards. They do not count towards the 2900, and can net you sizable MT depending on the type of card. Some people also say to sell your contract cards, but I only recommend selling diamond level contracts, otherwise they really aren't worth it. You'll need them for your team.

That has been what I am doing. Got the game April 1. From then until the season ended, I got 1750 cards easily. Like I said, around the end of the season, everything bogged way down. Had I had the game from launch, I could have easily reached 2900.

I am sure a lot of you know all of this already, but if any of this is helpful to even one person, then it was worth the mansplaining. Lol

Edited by ShogunCroCop

2 hours ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

I would've given up by now, but I'm almost 2100 cards in after about 4-5 months. At this point, I'm just trying to finish what I started. That said, I really wish I'd never redeemed this game via PS+. I could've been playing much better games. This game has stressed me out so much that most of my recent platinums are a joke since I've been getting easy platinums to help relieve the stress.

I've completed all five stacks of Rayman Legends in the past, and that feat wasn't even close to half as stressful as the MyTeam grind. 

After I get Ultimate Collector, I'm uninstalling this game. I could try for the MyCareer trophies, but after the hell that MyTeam put me through, I'm not touching MyCareer for a very long time, potentially until after the servers shut down depending on whether the MyCareer trophies will be possible after that.

On the plus side, if I do get the trophy, it will be the second rarest trophy in my collection behind "A New Beginning" from NBA 2K19.

don't mean to sound cruel, but at 2100 cards, you are not even 50% there (when thinking about MT required to buy cards)...

8 hours ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

I redeem all PS+ games. You don't need to play them all, let alone try to go for the grindiest trophy of all.

You could just enjoy the game for what it is, although as a trophy hunter, I understand the need to try and get them all.

I still have the game installed and playing here and there after getting the plat. Still haven't finished TTOffline and Weekly Challenges and MyCareer I haven't completed my first season. The motivation isn't as high though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Allstillwell said:

I didn't notice anything new what did you see?

1 token -> 3 tokens

2 tokens -> 5 tokens

flash 7 pack -> flash 8

Leap Year Deluxe -> Campus Legends Deluxe

Kevin Durant Prime pack -> LeBron Prime pack

Those are the ones I noticed changed midway through last week. Not sure if the wheel is the same though as I always miss out on the first login reward.

4 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

1 token -> 3 tokens

2 tokens -> 5 tokens

flash 7 pack -> flash 8

Those are the ones I noticed changed midway through last week. Not sure if the wheel is the same though as I always miss out on the first login reward.

I'll make sure to look next time I log in, but that's kinda weird that they did that but not change the Triple threat offline rewards or add the Heat check packs in somehow.

7 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

1 token -> 3 tokens

2 tokens -> 5 tokens

flash 7 pack -> flash 8

Still had the original rewards when I logged in.  Maybe it will change at the end of the week as I'd already logged in this week?

On 05/12/2020 at 7:54 AM, ElevExplorer64 said:

I could be wrong here (almost 100% certain though), but I think once the servers shutdown, MyCareer (along with it's trophies) will no longer be available as you can't play MyCareer offline. You should definitely go for those MyCareer trophies at the same time because they are actually quite easy. Build a 7'3 C with max wingspan and you can get a chunk of those trophies when you hit 70-75 overall rating. The only thing I wasn't able to get were steals, so I built a PG and pumped his defenses up. In addition, you can use the VC you earn from MyCareer and buy packs in MyTeam.

In short, don't let your hard work in MyTeam go to waste, get those MyCareer trophies while you still can, and get that Plat!

3 hours ago, Roundtoad said:

I could be wrong here (almost 100% certain though), but I think once the servers shutdown, MyCareer (along with it's trophies) will no longer be available as you can't play MyCareer offline. You should definitely go for those MyCareer trophies at the same time because they are actually quite easy. Build a 7'3 C with max wingspan and you can get a chunk of those trophies when you hit 70-75 overall rating. The only thing I wasn't able to get were steals, so I built a PG and pumped his defenses up. In addition, you can use the VC you earn from MyCareer and buy packs in MyTeam.

In short, don't let your hard work in MyTeam go to waste, get those MyCareer trophies while you still can, and get that Plat!

Thanks for the tips. I think after I get the Ultimate Collector trophy, I'll just take a short break and then go for the MyCareer trophies. I wasn't in the best mood when I typed that; I was getting really fed up with MyTeam. I've heard the MyCareer trophies are nothing compared to MyTeam, so it really wouldn't make sense to let the platinum slip away when there are tons of people who really want the platinum but are stuck at 91% because of Ultimate Collector.