Ultimate Collector Tracking

PFinchen

I’m assuming you will need at least to get all bronze silver gold emerald sapphire ruby and heatcheck players for goat?

tyen any diamond and pink diamonds to Add to the collection?

All logos courts and jerseys would be needed too.  Easy to buy in the AH. 

Edited by m0nk3y_aust

I bought this game when it was discounted in June and got GOAT after playing the game for about 6 weeks. NMS and spent around 2m MT in total on all my cards. But this was during quarantine when I could play the game for hours a day.

What i did was grind offline and worked the AH extensively. My entire collection sold for about 5m after.

So it's definitely doable even if you start late. It's prob easier now as well given all the free cards released that adds to the total number.

On 18/06/2020 at 8:07 AM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

I'm only at 1000 or so, but I've accumulated that over 3 weeks or so, and that's without doing any of the domination or challenges. I feel pretty confident that I can get close through grinding challenges and dom and continuously buying packs whenever new ones come out...

What were you playing ? Triple Threat or Online ?

With one month in (psplus player), i'm currently with 1368 cards. Grinded the entire domination section and started doing challenges now, playing only offline.

Just trying to get as much MT as possible and buying players by the cheapest price (500-600mt), almost locking in the 20' series and 20' series 2 just by doing it.

I just hope heat check cards price drop down drastically with the end season-people migrating to 2k21, otherwise it will be a long grind, but i still think it's possible, don't really know how the AH will work after next game is released.

10 hours ago, Viqueeeez said:

With one month in (psplus player), i'm currently with 1368 cards. Grinded the entire domination section and started doing challenges now, playing only offline.

Just trying to get as much MT as possible and buying players by the cheapest price (500-600mt), almost locking in the 20' series and 20' series 2 just by doing it.

I just hope heat check cards price drop down drastically with the end season-people migrating to 2k21, otherwise it will be a long grind, but i still think it's possible, don't really know how the AH will work after next game is released.

Heat Check already dropped by 1/3. Month ago it was 3200-3500MT and now it's around 2000-2200. If you spend some time in AH you can easily find them even cheaper.

• Like 1

Once the next game is out, do they still rotate packs in the shop or do they make them all available for VC/MT? Im at 1300 right now and Ive only done half the Domination stuff. Still have most of the Spotlight/Weekly challenges to tackle as well but I figure even after all that, I'll still be like 400-500 cards short and Im unsure what the AH will look like once people have migrated to 2k21.

33 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

Once the next game is out, do they still rotate packs in the shop or do they make them all available for VC/MT? Im at 1300 right now and Ive only done half the Domination stuff. Still have most of the Spotlight/Weekly challenges to tackle as well but I figure even after all that, I'll still be like 400-500 cards short and Im unsure what the AH will look like once people have migrated to 2k21.

I believe that they are already done rotating the packs with the latest update. It is possible that they will reintroduce some packs with a final update, but they are almost done supporting the game. The servers will remain up for a very long time, though, so you'll have no issue getting to 2900 if you keep at it. There are more than enough cards to get there at this point and the prices for most cards will be low long after 2k21 is released. 

Edited by Tentativeuser
  • Like 1

I am on 2170 cards rn.I have finished current nba series 1 and 2 I have got tons of Premium, but the problem is the heat checks, I only have 9 card out of 400-500 cards the cheapest cards are approximatly about 3000 mt is there any probability there price will go down? 

16 hours ago, xiM7MDix-793 said:

I am on 2170 cards rn.I have finished current nba series 1 and 2 I have got tons of Premium, but the problem is the heat checks, I only have 9 card out of 400-500 cards the cheapest cards are approximatly about 3000 mt is there any probability there price will go down? 

It's possible if they re-release the packs, but it's unlikely at this point. We're comparatively fortunate because those who got this trophy months ago had to spend far more MT in total than we do now. 

Edited by Tentativeuser

6 hours ago, xiM7MDix-793 said:

It's very unlikely those cards will go down below that.  In fact, is say they'll increase in price from eventually.  At least that was the case in NBA 2K19.  Some of the cards on average were around 8k MT when I was grinding for my last cards on there.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, xiM7MDix-793 said:

Heatcheck cards should be down to sub 2500 now.

I bought the Heat Check cards when the prices were inflated in mid-July (3500+) and it still didn't take a very long time to get to 2900 cards. Again, I highly recommend learning how to earn MT from the auction house. There is a slight learning curve, but it is an incredibly efficient way to get this trophy once you can figure out what you're doing. This market crash will likely last for a very long time due to reduced demand, as the only players who even want these cards at this stage are those who are going for collector's levels. Prices will slowly recover again after supply goes down, but market trends indicate that this crash will stay for the foreseeable future. 

currently on 1603 cards, just trying to fill 20' series and 20' series 2 buying cards between 500-600 mt. heat checks i'm buying everything below 2,5k mt. still don't know what's going to happen when new game releases, but hoping the prices go down a bit. stopped doing challenges and i'm currently trying to get money just by using the AH and playing some TTOff. pretty confident i'm going to make it in the next couple of months, but this is one hell of a grind. 

7 hours ago, Viqueeeez said:

currently on 1603 cards, just trying to fill 20' series and 20' series 2 buying cards between 500-600 mt. heat checks i'm buying everything below 2,5k mt. still don't know what's going to happen when new game releases, but hoping the prices go down a bit. stopped doing challenges and i'm currently trying to get money just by using the AH and playing some TTOff. pretty confident i'm going to make it in the next couple of months, but this is one hell of a grind. 

Last few hundreds will be a little pain in the ass to get, cause prices are unstable now. I'm at 2200-2300 cards right now. Still have about 60% of Heat Check to get and around 50 silvers. Also about 100 dominations rewards. My Auction House cards are worth about 600k MTs. But still, I've started only a month ago and played a lot of MyCareer for fun so it's not that long grinding as I thought at start.

I platinum'ed this game today, the most painful trophy, off course, is GOAT collector.

In my experience, the game changer for collecting card is when they update token market last month. I had about 4000 token at that moment, so i decide to redeemed that to new packs at token market. Pull 2x Rasheed Lewis, 1 x takeover Giannis and 1 x OOP Kevin Durant. Sold them at action house and got about 2 million MT coin. Unfortunately right now that cards value not too good.

*sorry for bad english, lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Malex595 said:

how often do mt buying people get banned?

you know of someone who got banned?

No salt, just asking...

I have no idea. But I have 2 guys on my friendslist who got banned. 1 of them in 2K19 though. A lot of people do get away with it but some don't. With that being said, there is a risk.

• Like 1