Beneficial Shopaholic glitch

Hey all,

just wanted to inform everyone that there is a glitch for Shopaholic. I was level 52 and the only character I could currently buy was Archer for the Solarii Team, however I remembered that way back when The General was also required for the trophy, there was an exploit, you could hower over one chracter, quickly press triangle + square at the same time and if The General was highlighted, you could buy him. Out of curiosity I did the same thing, but instead opting to buy Lara.

To my supriprise it worked, however she still had the locked symbol and I lost the 10000 salvage for her, my fault I guess. Now I went to restart the game, booted it back up and during the loading Screen, Shopaholic unlocked. Keep in mind I'm level 52, so I couldn't even buy all weapons yet!

Just though I would put this out there, since you can save yourself a ton of time solo boosting for salvage and solely focus on XP and simply try buying Lara, which might just unlock the trophy even before level 60... which doesn't help much, since you still need that for another trophy.

• Like 2

"Note: With the release of latest patch (v1.03 for Retail version, v1.02 for Digital and some EU copies), The General character is no longer needed for this trophy. This also applies to PS4 version of the game."

It was patched, no need to do the glitch. 

3 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

"Note: With the release of latest patch (v1.03 for Retail version, v1.02 for Digital and some EU copies), The General character is no longer needed for this trophy. This also applies to PS4 version of the game."

It was patched, no need to do the glitch. 

Again, I tried buying Lara. I only mentioned that the glitch was previously used for The General.

This glitch is still useful since it saves time and you only have to level up to level 60 and you don't to grind for salvage to buy all the upgrades and characters.

4 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

Again, I tried buying Lara. I only mentioned that the glitch was previously used for The General.

This glitch is still useful since it saves time and you only have to level up to level 60 and you don't to grind for salvage to buy all the upgrades and characters.

Again, "Note: This trophy may be glitched to your favor.

Before you go out and buy everything, you should know that lots of people have confirmed a glitch that helps with this trophy. You just need to buy all of the characters, the last one is Lara at level 60. It costs around 36,000 salvage for all of the characters combined. Once you bought them all, quit the game, then reload. It might glitch and give you the trophy, even though you didn't buy any upgrades.

If it doesn't glitch for you, then you'll have to buy every upgrade too." It's already in the guide. You haven't found anything new or useful more than what has been already discovered. But it's nice of you that you tried to help out the community. 

3 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Again, "Note: This trophy may be glitched to your favor.

Before you go out and buy everything, you should know that lots of people have confirmed a glitch that helps with this trophy. You just need to buy all of the characters, the last one is Lara at level 60. It costs around 36,000 salvage for all of the characters combined. Once you bought them all, quit the game, then reload. It might glitch and give you the trophy, even though you didn't buy any upgrades.

If it doesn't glitch for you, then you'll have to buy every upgrade too." It's already in the guide. You haven't found anything new or useful more than what has been already discovered. But it's nice of you that you tried to help out the community. 

Sure thing, thank you for your input.