About Korean PSN accounts?

Mr_Tenno777

When you try to make a Korean Account, Korean PSN will ask an i-PIN account which is linked with Korean SSN. You need an i-PIN account only once when you are making Korean PSN account in first. And you can make more than one Korean accounts with an i-PIN account. So, the solution is borrowing an i-PIN account from any Korean users. This is not illegal outside of Korea even not violating PSN's TOS.

• 1 year later...
On 06/11/2019 at 10:55 PM, Sinabro9 said:

When you try to make a Korean Account, Korean PSN will ask an i-PIN account which is linked with Korean SSN. You need an i-PIN account only once when you are making Korean PSN account in first. And you can make more than one Korean accounts with an i-PIN account. So, the solution is borrowing an i-PIN account from any Korean users. This is not illegal outside of Korea even not violating PSN's TOS.

Would be fantastic if you shared us your i-PIN. ?

LOL! Still, the only reason I'd want an account is just to just Platinum Yooka-Laylee again since Korea has a seperate trophy list.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:55 PM, Sinabro9 said:

I remember years and years back there used to be a site for generating an i-PIN that people used to make kRO accounts. The devs for kRO later stated that they knew people were doing it, there just wasn't an punishment in Korea for companies entertaining folks doing this, so they just didn't bother to stop anyone from signing up with such numbers.

• 1 year later...

Wow didn't know it was this complicated with the i-Pin requirements. I was hoping it would be as easy as making a Japan or Hong Kong account. I was hoping to get the Korean Steins Gate PS3 games. Looks like it's online auction sites for me then.  Hope I hit the jackpot like how I was at the right time browsing and rare Japanese games just showed up while searching.