Traveler and Blight-Queller Trophy Questions

Redgrave

Does the darkspawn kills from the original game count in the awakening dlc?

I'm not sure since I don't have them. After looking it up I can't find a straight answer. I want to say they do in theory so long as you use your main character from Origins in Awakening rather than make a Warden-Commander character. It sounds like a long shot though.

For those that are having trouble with Traveler, 

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/dragon-age-origins/96129-traveller-trophy-guide-all-areas.html

Mah Boi Zol made this guide up. It worked just fine for me.

Added the link to original post :)

Edited by omegarevan

Just got the Platinum... turns out that i must have done all of the endings but one a couple years ago and the ending that i chose to do was the one that i hadn't done before...

first trophy was in November 2009... last trophy January 2014

Thank you both for guiding me along... was a great game but didn't age well as far as the game engine and graphics

Nice congratz :yay: . That's what this site is for: helping each other. Are you going for a 100% completion now or maybe Dragon Age 2?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Does the darkspawn kills from the original game count in the awakening dlc?

YES... I have read that the kill count DOES carry over to Awakening but i haven't proved that to be true myself... and im not sure if the patch has any bearing on it.

but I have read a few guides that suggest that it carries over...

Nice congratz :yay: . That's what this site is for: helping each other. Are you going for a 100% completion now or maybe Dragon Age 2?

I have Awakening but i haven't played it yet... I think i will go through it just for the story but i don't think i want to buy any more of the DLC so i probably won't get the 100% on DAO... BUT... I will probably finish the DA2 platinum and depending on how i feel, get the DLC...

I think my next Platinum might be Atelier Rorona (not to change the subject) because i only have 2 trophies left... then after that i have a flood of games being released, lol...

I have Awakening but i haven't played it yet... I think i will go through it just for the story but i don't think i want to buy any more of the DLC so i probably won't get the 100% on DAO... BUT... I will probably finish the DA2 platinum and depending on how i feel, get the DLC...

I think my next Platinum might be Atelier Rorona (not to change the subject) because i only have 2 trophies left... then after that i have a flood of games being released, lol...

If you want every Awakening trophy in 1 playthrough, make a different save before you set out to save the city of Amaranthine. Once there, you'll have to make a choice that will get you 1 of 2 trophies.

The Legacy and Mark of the Assassin dlc's are way better than the game itself. Even if you dislike DA2, I'd recommend to get those 2 dlc's.

If you want every Awakening trophy in 1 playthrough, make a different save before you set out to save the city of Amaranthine. Once there, you'll have to make a choice that will get you 1 of 2 trophies.

The Legacy and Mark of the Assassin dlc's are way better than the game itself. Even if you dislike DA2, I'd recommend to get those 2 dlc's.

actually truth be told, i liked DA2 a lot more than DAO so buying those DLCs wouldn't be far fetched...

• 10 months later...

ok well, blight queller is seriously bugged or something because.

Im doing the 4 endings in 1 playthrough, after my third ending ( during the third ending ) I got the 500 kill trophy.

Then I took my other save which was after the landsmeet, and i was always summoning allies to help me kill things faster, and mid way on the 4th run, ( was only doing the final battle  and market district ) I got the blight queller mid way, so Im almost positive my ally kills were counting, i clearly didnt do 500 kills in a half a run. Very strange indeed

Edited by Lilth