Great title

MarioMan200

I bet this is a spiritual horror novel about a couple, trapped in a stadium, attempting to watch a football game... until Death, once cheated, starts to kill one by one with an unexplainable force that uses of the environment for its advantage...

or maybe a date sim, where a rural couple tries to make love in the middle of a football game without being noticed... until, suddenly, a murder emerges...

4 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

It's a port of $2 indie adventure game on steam. Considering there's vita lists popping up, I'm assuming it's Ratalaika, so i feel like it won't end up being $2 on PSN, which is a shame because I think we need more regularly priced super cheap platinums.

@RatalaikaGames confirmed on Twitter allready that they will publish this one. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/654550/Football_Game/ 

It's an hour long point and click adventure. It could be fun. The reviews tell that the less you know about the story is better.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

The 800 list versions for the same game are literally just spam at this point man, is it that hard to make this one single list for all regions? It's just getting annoying to manage these at this point :facepalm: 

Blame the people that buy every region stack on multiple platforms. Rata knows how to sell trophies quite well at this point.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sofa King said:

Blame the people that buy every region stack on multiple platforms. Rata knows how to sell trophies quite well at this point.

We are an interesting community for sure. Our proclivities sure do amaze developers and can be easily exploited. Will it stop? No. Should it? Up to debate. 

I believe the aspect of 'selling trophies' is a bit much and probably the only reason people do it is to get their rankings up or simply made them feel better for themselves. I myself am a hypocrite when I can to the selling trophies aspect and I know other people that have fallen under the same reason as well. the Rata games are 'actual games' with no challenge within each games' list ,though their intentions of making these trophy lists and/or games are unknown and could just simply be because they do it for trophies. Is it possible that they know about the trophy community or do they simply don't care? This all sounds dumb and crazy, but think about it.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:16 PM, MarioMan200 said:

Is it possible that they know about the trophy community or do they simply don't care?

They publish their own guides here, so they do know for sure. But hey, they have found their niche business model, and I'm assuming it's profitable enough that they can release ports at the rhythm they have been. I'm annoyed at the multiple stacks as well (forums should be shared!) but until Sony implements rules around this... I'm happy my Vita gets a steady supply of fun games?