Eats my Gold Bars

MorbidMercenary

I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, on a couple occasions i would attempt to buy something worth 50 Gold when i only had 20 in inventory, but instead of saying insufficient funds it just eats my gold bringing me to 0 and i still don't have the item, other times i would get gold from a conquest and then go back to HQ and it not be their, fortunately the daily bonus has good odds in giving you 30 gold but imagine if you actually spent money for that in-game currency what could you do?

• 1 year later...
On 04/11/2019 at 6:50 AM, MorbidMercenary said:

I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, on a couple occasions i would attempt to buy something worth 50 Gold when i only had 20 in inventory, but instead of saying insufficient funds it just eats my gold bringing me to 0 and i still don't have the item, other times i would get gold from a conquest and then go back to HQ and it not be their, fortunately the daily bonus has good odds in giving you 30 gold but imagine if you actually spent money for that in-game currency what could you do?

i tried buying a flag customization once. i had the 50 goldbars i needed. it ate my 50 goldbars and i didn't get anything. support never responded to my inquiry about it. it's kinda bullshit.

funny how the premium currency in this game isn't worth anything haha