Sigh. And now no "Delta Quadrant" trophy...

DougAScott

Well, happened again, but this time I don't think it's because I was on the wrong faction or anything like that. I finished off all the mission under "The Delta Quadrant" storyline but no trophy. Checkmarks next to all the missions, but no joy.

I really hope it's not that I initially skipped one mission and went back and finished it later (but before polishing off the story line). Because that would be deeply unfair.

5 minutes ago, DougAScott said:

Well, happened again, but this time I don't think it's because I was on the wrong faction or anything like that. I finished off all the mission under "The Delta Quadrant" storyline but no trophy. Checkmarks next to all the missions, but no joy.

I really hope it's not that I initially skipped one mission and went back and finished it later (but before polishing off the story line). Because that would be deeply unfair.

Been thinking about playing this game lately. Is it super buggy? Seems you have had things happen during your playthrough. Are all the trophies obtainable now? Read something some years ago about one of the trophies being impossible to unlock. 

29 minutes ago, Mystica_Link said:

Been thinking about playing this game lately. Is it super buggy? Seems you have had things happen during your playthrough. Are all the trophies obtainable now? Read something some years ago about one of the trophies being impossible to unlock. 

This is the first one to truly appear buggy. The other one I thought had failed to pop was because I was playing the wrong faction. (Although it’s not clear that you need to be a particular faction was playing Spectres.)

And, yes, Shadows of the Solanae was apparently unlockable, but I’d heard that it was okay now. Just really hard to get, not a few others.

The game itself can be buggy as hell, but overall I’m enjoying it. I just hope I can fix this one trophy and not have to replay the whole storyline as another character. ?