SolidNinjaSnake

Death Stranding Trophy List Revealed?

60 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

Getting this game tomorrow night, can't wait, I'll probably go for the Platinum / 100%, but if I don't, no big deal. I have many games with unearned Trophies, if the game is fun and addictive, there shouldn't be a problem, I'm glad it's a long game to take a while. Why do people hate a long game or with harder Trophies, where they make another account to play it, I honestly don't see the point of that. I refuse to play any lame game that takes 30 minutes to beat, just to get a Platinum, I only play games I'd enjoy, no matter the Trophies. I beat Star Ocean The Last Hope for the Platinum a couple months ago, now that game is super grindy, so grinding doesn't bother me if it's a game I really like.

For me personally, I sort of have 2 mains, 1 ive had for years and another I made a year or so ago.

Im not too fussed about trophies really, 1 I let the kids play so trophies dont bother me, like a general account, the other, although im doing pretty bad, I just want to try and keep it 100%

Its just a OCD thing I guess, not too fussed about trophies as I say, but not having 100% does get to me lol.

Stupid, sure, but just one of those things, like where you must always sit in 'this' chair at home, or you sleep on the left side of the bed. Just comforting to me to know I would have 100%

Does that sort of make it more understandable?

On 11/6/2019 at 8:14 PM, no6uzi_640 said:

So Hakoom has tweeted saying:

3/10 difficulty platinum.

150 to platinum, less if a guide is used.

He had trouble with 1 trophy, which was to 5 star every relation (it's a translated video, so unsure on exact specifics of this one).

No missable trophies.

Play on Hard from the start (game isn't too hard, and it seems it'll cut down on time as there's a trophy for doing 80 quests with S rating on hard).

Link - https://twitter.com/psnHakoom/status/1192102438179921920?s=19

On 11/6/2019 at 8:30 PM, LazyJournalist said:

80 quest on hard difficulty with S rating? So, basically, it means the game has trophy for difficulty, right? 

to be more specific

the game has no missables

you can play on easy

you need to complete 20 missions in every category ( 4 ) which = to 80 quests with an S rank and picking premium not normal and play them on hard

the 5 star relation is abit of a grind you need to do it for like 30+ ppl.. some  go fast and some take forever.. spent maybe 50hours on this alone ( no guide and was new to the game)

you can do everything after the game is done

enjoy it.. go back and cleanup

any questions iam glad to help !

On 11/9/2019 at 6:45 PM, Hakoom said:

*snip *

any questions iam glad to help !

Hi @Hakoom

I'm wondering if you could answer my question.

When entering post game for the cleanup and maxing all stars will we have enough bandwith to spam the map full with ziplines?

Currently I'm in Episode 6 and I'm constantly out of bandwith (so I can't place any more ziplines or other buildings). 

Out of my head I'm around 16k Bandwith now

appreciated for the help :) !

Edited by Deluziion90

20 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Hi @Hakoom

I'm wondering if you could answer my question.

When entering post game for the cleanup and maxing all stars will we have enough bandwith to spam the map full with ziplines?

Currently I'm in Episode 6 and I'm constantly out of bandwith (so I can't place any more ziplines or other buildings). 

Out of my head I'm around 16k Bandwith now

appreciated for the help :) !

hi

i never had a bandwith problem and never even noticed it lol

i had a zipline only connected from farm to mountain area and from the weather to mountain

then i had ziplines all around the snowy mountain area.. rest i went by car

i used ziiplines late in to the game so not sure :P

19 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

hi

i never had a bandwith problem and never even noticed it lol

i had a zipline only connected from farm to mountain area and from the weather to mountain

then i had ziplines all around ttheyhe snowy mountain area.. rest i went by car

i used ziiplines late in to the game so not sure :P

I had zipline bandwidth problem when doing them in Ep 5, so early on you can run into it. Putting 1 geny here, 1 there, a bridge, postbox over there all start to add up. You can dismantle from map screen though.

I was doing the Wind farm to Mama zipline on way back to see Mama after going to Mountain Knot, that way I can zipline with Mama on my back over to Wind Farm, then take bike up snowy mountain back to Mountain Knot.

How did you get Mama to Mountain Knot then if you left ziplines till end game, must have taken ages??

Edited by Optinooby

13 hours ago, Optinooby said:

How did you get Mama to Mountain Knot then if you left ziplines till end game, must have taken ages??

by car

30 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

by car

All that way, damn. I just couldnt bring myself to do that. Did you go straight back up the mountain or around it all again?

Getting from Mama back to wind tower on foot or by veh is a pain

48 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

All that way, damn. I just couldnt bring myself to do that. Did you go straight back up the mountain or around it all again?

Getting from Mama back to wind tower on foot or by veh is a pain

it was hard at the start i played it like 20 days before release and not much help was placed so ye lol i took the hard way :D

i took mountain shortcuts through rocks and all and managed

just need good logistic exp :P

Praying for the day someone miraculously finds a way to cut the grind to <30-40 hours aha. Will never happen. I'd consider a grind of that length, not 70-100 hours. Love the game, but feels like one best experienced when not going for the platinum (or spreading the grind over weeks). 

On 11/6/2019 at 1:04 PM, Ptirle said:

So no online trophies?

A handful.

A Helping Hand
Issue your first supply request.

Giver of Gifts
Make your first donation of weapons, equipment, etc.

Great Deliverer
Reach Grade 60 in all delivery evaluation categories.

(one of the Grades is for the LIKES you get from others)

A Shout in the Dark
Send a shout out and have it returned for the first time.

Building Bridges
Reach Bridge Link Grade 1.

But you don't need to have PSPlus for this. Just be online while playing.