5 Titles You Could Erase From Your Profiles.

Eagles_Numba_One

Apex Legends: I don't necessarily hate this game, but I'm not a fan of it, and I'm certainly not going to try for the 100%. Of course, I was unlucky enough to get a single bronze trophy from this game. Ouch.

Fat Princess Piece of Cake: I managed to complete this "game", but man I wish I hadn't. Only reason I bothered was because it was on PS Vita and it was free. I guess at least it's not Frozen Free Fall?

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2: I absolutely cannot stand this game. Every time I try to go back to make progress towards the platinum trophy, I end up getting bored out of my mind. I swear, 90% of this game is filler.

Run Sackboy! Run!: That's the last time I play a free game on PS Vita for the trophies.

1. Defunct - I’m good at racers, but this is insane. The mechanics are just weird so either you get it or you don’t. I don’t. 

2. Rogue Legacy - I just can’t do it. The remix bosses are beyond me. Maybe when I was younger.

3. Touhou Double Focus - I hate speed runs

4. Fort Defense North Menace - I love these games. Great fun on the Vita. PS4 game is very different than the Vita. You need to buy the add ons. I would cave and do so, but I got the EU stack. Won’t work on my NA account. I don’t think you can get 100% without buying micro transactions.

5. GTA Vice City - I don’t think I ever finished the game when I played it on the PS2. Why did I buy it again ?‍♂️

1. SUPERHYPERCUBE - An impossible game, at least for me. When I first got my PSVR I was trying a lot of different games and I liked that this games icon just said TROPHIES. I also liked puzzle games but this is just impossible. I even tried to unlock at least one more trophy so I could organize my trophy list and cluster all the games I knew I wouldn't get the 100% on but I couldn't even do that.
  2. Headmaster - Another early PSVR game that is actually fun and very humorous but the whole game revolves around precisely hitting soccer balls with your head to hit targets but with the Playstation camera the tracking is very bad and I can't get the ball to go where I want. I think one day I might try and give it another go as I have more experience with the PSVR and maybe could adjust the tracking to get the hang of it.
  3. DC Universe Online - I managed to get the platinum during the free month when I bought the game but the game was way too laggy and glitchy to keep playing. Then throughout the games lifespan they released thirteen(!) DLC packs that brought my 100% all the way down to 26%. The one game that I know for a FACT that I will never go back and complete.
  4. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) - only because I never finished it and I'd rather just play the remastered PS4 version. When I go back and actually finish the PS3 version I know I will have to start the game from the beginning, even though I have at least twenty hours played, because I'd be lost with the controls/game mechanics and the story.
  5. Amplitude - I don't know if I'd want the game erased from my list because I really love it but it's one I know I will never be good enough to get the platinum. So the completionist in me would erase it and play it on a dummy account.
Edited by EPICRAGE

Gran Turismo 5 - Never gonna plat it because of the unobtainable online trophy. Even if it was still obtainable I wouldn't get it. It was one of the first games I played on PS3 and I quickly realised I don't really like racing sims.

Crysis 2 - Again, unobtainable multiplayer trophies. Plus I didn't like this game so seeing it gone would be nice.

Homefront - Again, unobtainable multiplayer trophies. Like Crysis 2 I didn't really like it either. I thought it was somewhat better than Crysis 2 but overall it was just forgettable.

Battlefield 3 - I just didn't like this game. I thought the multiplayer had some bad balancing issues. The list itself is bad too with its God-awful MP grind and the co-op shit. And all the DLC is more annoying MP stuff that I have zero desire to go back and get.

NBA 2k16 - Uggghhh I hate this one the most. A guy in my program at university used my PS4 thinking it was one provided by the school and loaded up this game and got a fucking trophy on it.

Now it'll forever be stuck at 1% and PSN profiles will constantly remind me by showing me that big fat E rank on my completion. 

Elder Scrolls Online - no interest and it would take FOREVER

The Lego Movie - the Videogame - not interested in playing it anymore

Mortal Kombat vs. D.C. Universe - unobtainable

Armored Core V - unobtainable

AC Brotherhood (PS3) - I could never bring myself to do the multiplayer and with each passing day I grow weaker to the idea of finishing it

Here’s my 5

1 Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - Just didn’t enjoy it and where is the blood and gore

2 Fight Night Champion - because of unobtainable plat

3 Singstar PS3 - (disc) I was dumb and thought I’d get the online done... :facepalm: 

4 WSC Real 2011 - Game is too hard for me and can’t be bothered to play it xD 

5 Madagascar 3 - I know it’s a easy plat but wow is it one the most boring games I have ever played

Edited by Conker
  • Like 1

GTA V for PS3. Well, it's last-gen...and I only bought it to play with friends. I found it really boring to play, especially with long loading screens.

Midnight Club LA. I hate racing games, got from my brother as a hand-me down. 

Uncharted GA, doubt I'll ever play it again.

Elder scrolls online - couldn't get into it, too hard and far too many dlc trophies.

Fallout 4 - how crap is this. I got stuck on one bit near the start where the same enemie keeps killing me because ive got like 1 percent health and the save system is horrendous

Fifa 19 - wish i would learn im a bit past fifa games these days.

Yakuza 4 - far too long for my liking 

Cod ghost - accidently got 1 trophy while playing the first mission of this crappy game.

Edited by dannyswfc9

Surgeon Simulator/I am Bread dual Pack: This was before I started really getting into trophies; in hindsight not a great combination to try and complete.

Singstar: Downloaded for a nostalgia trip back to Primary School- After 

School care when we'd play the PS2 version. Unfortunately not much in similar and you need to buy each song seperately.

Fortnite: Played the battle royale once, hated it, and can only get rrophies for the full game... I'm never going to play the full game.

Apex Legends: Either I don't like Battle Royales, or I'm just not good at them...

*EDIT* Just realised I don't have Apex on my trophy list... which I swear I played. I'll put Steep or Trials Fusion in instead, because I'm never going to go for them

Edited by theMoljester

Orc Slayer 

Utter trash with N64 era graphics that doesn’t even deserve to be a PSN game. 

Horrible lag and stuttering, terrible gameplay, extremely monotonous and tedious, enemies getting stuck on practically everything, etc etc etc. 

The only plus was it was cheap, and I bought it because Cornshaq Gaming reviewed it on his YouTube channel. Should of stayed away. 

My Name is Mayo 

Complete trophy whore game. 

Was a bit of an oddity considering late 2016 was when I was mostly playing extremely easy stuff. Clicking the jar 10,000 times may of been amusing, but then I realized this was the game that started the ‘trophy whore’ trend. 

Without the trophies I never would of even considered buying this in a lifetime. 

Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space

Overly easy game that looked awful and was a chore, despite only taking a few hours. Followed @Stay-Pationt‘s guide to the T. Found there were other point and clicks that were better. 

Magus 

One of the rare PS3 trophy whore games. 

This game had to be a joke. Story made no sense, gameplay was overly tedious. You were an immensely overpowered being who was nearly impossible to kill. 

Sound Shapes stacks

Did it completely to boost numbers and get trophies. Had to buy PSN cards and make new accounts for every stack that wasn’t NA. Complete waste of time.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MorbidMercenary said:

Just one......Pinball Arcade, over 60 tables are not able to purchase anymore so now i'm stuck with an F and over 100 unobtainable trophies

UVpkDg0.png

Good news for you, then: 0% lists CAN be deleted.

The 2 platinums I saved hacked to get trophies. Back in 2009 on the ps3 there was a few games could be platinumed in seconds using a save hack. There was no trophy leaderboards back then and I never even thought about it, but alot of people did it, it was a different time. Then this site started, had leaderboards and banned anyone that saved hacked those games. Thankfully we were allowed to hide the games and regain our place on the leaderboards, but yeah it's not worth being labeled a cheater over 2 platinums, so I regret those.

1. Trials of the Blood Dragon

2. Knee Deep

3. The Mysteries of Little Riddle

Although I got 100% in all these games I regret playing them. These games were terrible. I can only name 3, pretty happy with all the other games I played.