Gems of War trophies out of order

Sephinova

Hey there,

Playing Gems of War right now and after asking in their discord about the Keys, they advised to use them instead of hoarding (saving the higher tier keys instead). I decided to go into the game and unlock all Gold Keys (112). Upon doing this I got a trophy; a sliver one (General). I usually check a trophy when I get it just to see what it's about and this one is to acquire 50 troops. I thought, cool, but it's silver so maybe there's a bronze similar one? Sure enough, there's another called "Raid Leader" that's for 25, but that one didn't pop. Now it will look weird if/when it does pop. Anyone else experiencing this?

Usually if you fulfill miltiple trophies at once, they can pop out of order, but at least they pop within seconds. This one I still don't have the 25 Troops one but I got the one for 50 Troops (Also have the smaller one "Rabble Rouser" which is for 10 Troops but that's from yday I think).

I know people can get flagged for trophies so I thought I'd be ahead of the problem this time. (Can't take a screen shot as I don't know how using the Vita to Remote Play >_>).

EDIT:

Ok I just used my Glory Keys too (22) and Raid Leader popped. Seems like the triggering doesn't stack somehow?

Edited by Sephinova

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 13/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, Ragowit said:

I know that this game have problems with trophies popping if you play it in another language then English. But it seems you are from Sweden so I assume you're playing with English as language.

I get emails on every reply and I somehow missed this.

Just wanted go add to the topic that yes I do play in English. U also asked in discord and nobody really knew why this was but since it's an always online game there's basically no way to cheat it anyway. At any rate, I think they simply messed up the coding of the number of troops and didn't think people would hoard keys from the beginning but use them faster  I'm just used to haording and such just in case there's better ways to use resources later or for certain times (play a few mobile gatchas).

Thanks anyway for your time mate!