Trophy thoughts

Maaden_Swe

On 12.11.2019 at 6:59 PM, Onimushaman_HUN said:

Yeah, it was me, I wrote you on psn. I had some glitches that would be trophy breaking in other games, but thanks god there is a workaround in this game for it. I couldnt scan the frog for example, had I challenge disappear, glitched statue buying in the hive etc. But if you start a new profile slot next to your existing one, the ingame feat counter doesnt start from zero. So if you buy 9-10 statues in your first game, you can buy the same ones and it counts toward the "all statues" trophy. Same with challenges, any completed on the second slot adds to the total. If you have any questions about some trophies or stuff, you can reach me on PSN.

Thanks a lot for this information! Is any trophy missable?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

Thanks a lot for this information! Is any trophy missable?

The story is short, so its not a big deal if you miss the 2 trophies in the hive, but if you want to do it in the first run: In the hive there will be a room where you can feed the little bees, you have to feed them a couple of times for a trophy, you should do that as soon as you can, cause close to the end of the story you wont be able the reach that area anymore. The other stuff i saw that is rare and can be missed like this is also in the hive. About after half of the story missions you should check your side quest indicator inside the hive after every main mission, there will be the " Report to the Queen about animals" one, if you progress in the main story and you dont do it as soon as possible it will be also be unavailable at the end of the story. On the compass there is a special symbol for side quests like in the park or with the baby bee feeding one, if you check for that after every mission in the hive, its hard to miss.

8 minutes ago, Onimushaman_HUN said:

The story is short, so its not a big deal if you miss the 2 trophies in the hive, but if you want to do it in the first run: In the hive there will be a room where you can feed the little bees, you have to feed them a couple of times for a trophy, you should do that as soon as you can, cause close to the end of the story you wont be able the reach that area anymore. The other stuff i saw that is rare and can be missed like this is also in the hive. About after half of the story missions you should check your side quest indicator inside the hive after every main mission, there will be the " Report to the Queen about animals" one, if you progress in the main story and you dont do it as soon as possible it will be also be unavailable at the end of the story. On the compass there is a special symbol for side quests like in the park or with the baby bee feeding one, if you check for that after every mission in the hive, its hard to miss.

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation ? I can't wait to play this game, it looks like fun.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So... I unlocked the trophy room, went there and bought some statues... now I have the goal "buy bee statue in the trophy room" but I already bought the western honey bee statue directly after unlocking the trophy room. It seems the game doesn't understand this, it keeps telling me to buy the bee statue.

Do I have to start a new game or is there a workaround?