ultraspadova

Ecto-won

15 posts in this topic

hi everyone, someone could help me to collect this trophy? 

i dont understand why but the game doesn't load my times on the server... someone knows a way to solve it?

Thanks!

Hey, I had the same issue, the game only recognises the top 1000 times (world wide) per map. So you need to pick one of the less popular maps (can't recall which, I think it was Japan I did it on), but check the overall leaderboards on each map, and aim to set a time better than the lowest time on your chosen map. 

The way I did it was to set the time using a second account which I added as a friend, and then beat that time using my main account. 

Tipp: choose the 1000ccm Online Races, look if any of your friends has already a valid time in one of the races (1000ccm).

Start a race in this course, once the ghost car is loaded, race til the end and beat the ghost car.

You can add me for if you need  a ghost time, just give it F1 ghost in the subject.

Good luck.

Edited by Izzybizzy_Dream

How do u choose the online races for time trial idk how to do that

send me a friend request on PS3, after this i accept you and you can see on the online events 1000ccm, my time. 

Hi Everyone!

Anyone can tell me if its Possible to get this Trophie?

Thank's

On 4/4/2018 at 4:58 PM, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

Anyone can tell me if its Possible to get this Trophie?

Thank's

I would love to know this as well, as the game is extremely cheap in the new sale on the UK PSN store, and would be great to get, but not if this trophy and the other online trophy are too hard to bother with.

Many thanks for any help! :)

This is still possible, but you need to beat someone on your friend's list with a time in the top 1000 for the track/cc.  I can confirm it works on the DLC tracks which have less than 1000 entries, otherwise your best bet may be Japan 2000cc, which has a lowest time of about 2:47 which is easily beaten if you are using a secondary account to self-boost, but be aware that I got a message saying upload failed when I posted the time, but it did appear on the leaderboard about an hour later.

4 hours ago, colfish said:

This is still possible, but you need to beat someone on your friend's list with a time in the top 1000 for the track/cc.  I can confirm it works on the DLC tracks which have less than 1000 entries, otherwise your best bet may be Japan 2000cc, which has a lowest time of about 2:47 which is easily beaten if you are using a secondary account to self-boost, but be aware that I got a message saying upload failed when I posted the time, but it did appear on the leaderboard about an hour later.

Thanks for the response! I would buy the DLC tracks but they are very expensive on the store sadly compared to the game that is in the sale. I could use my wifes account if I need to I guess to help get the trophy, though might have to boost with someone else on here for the other online one.

I cant upload the ghost from my dummy account. Altough my time is in the top 1000 (in 2000cc India) it always says that the connection to RaceNet failed.

Are these temporarily errors or has this feature been disabled?

Edit: Despite the error messages, the ghost/time will still be uploaded.

Edited by quickfoozlle

Is anyone able to DOWNLOAD ghost data from friends that have uploaded their times?

It keeps telling me "ghost download failed".. how can I resolve this?

UPDATE: Despite failing to download the ghost data, I beat my friends score and the trophy popped (2019 November 06)!

Good luck everyone, the platinum is still obtainable!

Edited by ryuji_sakujo

59 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Is anyone able to DOWNLOAD ghost data from friends that have uploaded their times?

It keeps telling me "ghost download failed".. how can I resolve this?

I'm pretty sure you don't need to download a friend's ghost to do this, you just need to beat their time. The servers aren't very good when it comes to uploading times to the leaderboard though. It will say it failed but it will do it. When I got it it randomly popped sometime later. As others have said, it's got to be in the top 1000 worldwide and unless you are really quick your best bet is to do it on a DLC track. Much more manageable times on those

So, even though it says "download failed" the trophy will still pop?

Cause it says that consistently for me, I tried wired connection now for my PS3, it's usually wireless, will try direct connection soon (no router).

UPDATE: Despite failing to download the ghost data, I beat my friends score and the trophy popped (2019 November 06)!
Good luck everyone, the platinum is still obtainable!

Hello there , I did finish trial in Japan 2000c & I beat my ghost but once I press upload it’s still failed!! Any one can  helps ?