JinjonatorX

Question about story-choice trophies

4 posts in this topic

So I'm aware that there are some trophies related to different choices you make in the story. But, as I want to avoid reading any specifics, can anyone provide a spoiler-free guide of when to make extra saves for those divergent paths (so whichever choice I end up deciding to make, I can still go back and get the trophy for the other)?

Thank you.

7 hours ago, JinjonatorX said:

So I'm aware that there are some trophies related to different choices you make in the story. But, as I want to avoid reading any specifics, can anyone provide a spoiler-free guide of when to make extra saves for those divergent paths (so whichever choice I end up deciding to make, I can still go back and get the trophy for the other)?

Thank you.

This game does not mostly work like that, maybe for a few choices you can save, but for a lot of them you need to start working on the choices far earlier with micro decisions, and either way, you need at least 2 full playthroughs, since Edgewater’s decisions are pretty much endgame, so focus on one of them and then you have plenty of space to work the rest of the choices in the Supernova run.

42 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

This game does not mostly work like that, maybe for a few choices you can save, but for a lot of them you need to start working on the choices far earlier with micro decisions, and either way, you need at least 2 full playthroughs, since Edgewater’s decisions are pretty much endgame, so focus on one of them and then you have plenty of space to work the rest of the choices in the Supernova run.

Ah, I see. Thanks. (One less thing to worry about, then)

2 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

since Edgewater’s decisions are pretty much endgame,

You can get to trophy in an hour or less on casual. (Considering that the current speedrun time is 19+ minutes, glitchless.).

Make decision in Edgewater, join the Board, kill both leaders at Monarch to not deal with their quests, stop the broadcast and get the trophy.

But if you will play the game two times then it is probably not useful.