TwiceOnSundays

Glitches

9 posts in this topic

Purchased this yesterday on the Aussie PS Store. Had a few issues at the start with textures not loading in properly but nothing too big. But when I came back to my save later on in the day my character was stuck in the floor and couldn't do anything at all. Starting a new game afterwards the QTE prompts didn't appear on the screen.

I got in touch with the publisher on Twitter and they informed me the game was getting a big patch soon and they were surprised it was even available to buy now, because they had moved the digital and disc release dates to the 14th of November for Europe and December in America.

So just a heads up to anyone buying it now. 

34 minutes ago, TwiceOnSundays said:

I got in touch with the publisher on Twitter and they informed me the game was getting a big patch soon and they were surprised it was even available to buy now, because they had moved the digital and disc release dates to the 14th of November for Europe and December in America.

Shows available to buy on the UK store. How strange. 

I was quite intrigued by this but will wait for some reviews to drop.

39 minutes ago, TwiceOnSundays said:

Purchased this yesterday on the Aussie PS Store. Had a few issues at the start with textures not loading in properly but nothing too big. But when I came back to my save later on in the day my character was stuck in the floor and couldn't do anything at all. Starting a new game afterwards the QTE prompts didn't appear on the screen.

So just a heads up to anyone buying it now. 

Oh thanks. was thinking about buying it but will wait. Hope you get the patch asap so you can enjoy the game :)

Yeah there's definitely some confusion with the game. 

They put on Twitter 2 days ago the digital release date is the 14th but it is available now. Seems like the version up now is unfinished and needs the patch.

Shame because I was enjoying what I played until the problems started.

Screenshot-20191105-104923-1.png

Screenshot-20191105-104820.png

As I said, very strange. Not sure I have encountered a company accidentally release a game over a week early before, particularly digitally.

I got redeemer a full 2 months before it actually came out. The version I have is a buggy mess. It was up on the store for only 1 day before it was taken down and released 2 months later. The version I have and the 2nd release are 2 different games (well same game) but the one I got first will not get patches or updates and it has 2 separate trophy lists.

I purchased a PS4 disc-version of the game right after Christmas and it is so glitched that it is very frustrating to play.  It constantly freezes and crashes.  Frequently you cannot select a dialogue response, the reset button remains on the screen after you reset the failed action sequence, and portions of the cards still remain on the screen after you add to the respective album.  And we already received a sizeable patch.  This game needs major repairs as it is unplayable in its current form.  I have reloaded the game twice still to no avail.