Star Wars Fallen Order Trophy Thoughts?

RamiALJ

Surprised that there's two stacks really. I don't think there has been an EA game before that have multiple stacks?

Also surprised at no difficulty related trophies as well. Maybe it's a plot by EA to get us buy two copies? ?

Edited by KHDelBoy

Will probably get this game on the cheap.  From what I have seen, it looks like the Eden so story (underwhelming) of SWBFII but longer of course.

The tile icons are pretty boring, they all look the same at a glance.  Have to really focus in to see what is unique.  XBox achievements always seem to be much better in this regard.

41 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

No difficulty trophies, just collectibles? Could be a easy plat pending if none of the trophies glitch. 

Weird there is 2 trophy stacks. Did not see any multiplayer trophies. Looks pretty good and easy list.

3 hours ago, Red-River13 said:

Nice, no trophies for playing in higher difficulties. They were probably all lazy damage sponge modes anyway. I'll be sure to borrow this from my friend. 

Enemies won't be damage-sponge on higher difficulties. The lead combat designer has confirmed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

When can we expect reviews? Seems like the embargo will be lifted on release date?

Probably late Tues/Wed this week. Correct me if i’m wrong, but I believe EA are not keen on giving out review copies earlier than a few days before release. 

Will be keeping an eye on what reviewers say as i’m picking the game up this week regardless, but interested to see how its received.