Star Wars Fallen Order Trophy Thoughts?

RamiALJ

Definitely going to buy this at one point, but going to wait until it’s on sale. 

question for the people that are playing: I’ve seen a lot of Sekiro comparisons in terms of combat. Is that true? 
And I’ve been watching a few streams, but most of the time was spent on exploration and platforming, not so much on combat. Is there a decent amount of combat in the game? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Gonna make this my next game but wanted to ask a question in regards to the collectibles. My pals who got this on release mentioned something about not being to get all collectibles due to some areas closing off, yet the guide says to get them after completing the game. Does it go into free roam or something after the final section of the game?

11 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Hi everyone,

Gonna make this my next game but wanted to ask a question in regards to the collectibles. My pals who got this on release mentioned something about not being to get all collectibles due to some areas closing off, yet the guide says to get them after completing the game. Does it go into free roam or something after the final section of the game?

As you progress in the game, you'll get abilities to revisit previously locked areas. This is why it is best to get collectibles after finishing the story. And, yes, you can free-roam after finishing the story.

Further, since there is a trophy for 100%-ing every inch of the game's areas, you pretty much have to obtain most of those Force echoes.

• Like 2