PS Now November 2019 Games

Milktastrophe

52 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Or just make another account for a 7 day trial and make it Primary?

Yeah I could do that. But 7 days is too short to play the games I want to play. I actually have 4 accounts, so I could get a few free trials, but I happily pay €10 for a month of gaming. Thanks for the suggestion though.

10 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Yeah I could do that. But 7 days is too short to play the games I want to play. I actually have 4 accounts, so I could get a few free trials, but I happily pay €10 for a month of gaming. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Just buy hollow knight, its a masterpiece and if you arent interested in the other 2 its really not that interesting to subscribe. if i recall the game is often between 10 and 15 Euros.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I have 5 emails ready and a bank card with no money in. I'm set for over a month lol. Honestly though, I'd just pay to avoid the 4 minutes spent, on average, creating an account every week if I thought Sony deserved it.

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SKyZoX9 said:

Those limited times offer are a bad habit ps now is taking, my subscription end in may if they dont give me reasons to resubscribe im out of that. Right now ps now is interesting if the game you want to plat in one mounth is more exepensive than 9$.

It really sucks. I was planning do plat GTA V and GoW from the last month offering. Now I want to plat Persona 5, but I doubt I will have time to do it too.

Also, I miss the minor, obscure games that the services provides. 

1 minute ago, ElBolovo said:

It really sucks. I was planning do plat GTA V and GoW from the last month offering. Now I want to plat Persona 5, but I doubt I will have time to do it too.

Also, I miss the minor, obscure games that the services provides. 

Gta can be done in a mouth but not the DLC, no way to do the masterminds in one mounth. Also GoW is such a beautifull and nice paced story you might wanna take your time to explore before hunting for the trophy as they are not missable.

37 minutes ago, SKyZoX9 said:

Just buy hollow knight, its a masterpiece and if you arent interested in the other 2 its really not that interesting to subscribe. if i recall the game is often between 10 and 15 Euros.

I could easily finish Hollow Knight and a few other games in a month. So it’s cheaper for me to buy Ps Now ?.

2 hours ago, SKyZoX9 said:

Those limited times offer are a bad habit ps now is taking, my subscription end in may if they dont give me reasons to resubscribe im out of that. Right now ps now is interesting if the game you want to plat in one mounth is more exepensive than 9$.

I'm still not completely decided on whether I like the time limited policy they've started. On the one hand, I'd obviously prefer the games to be available forever. But on the other hand, I'd much rather know when a game will be removed from PS Now since they usually don't announce it (Adventure Time Nameless Kingdom ended up getting pulled just a few hours after I platted it. That one the dev did say they lost license so it would be pulled, but the announced date was a few days after when it was actually pulled).

So far there hasn't been too many time limited games that I want to play that I feel like they aren't giving me enough time (last month I wanted to play just God of War of the time limited ones, and this month is just Persona 5), so for now I'm OK with it if it means we get a few great quality games at regular intervals.

I'm sort of waiting to see how this whole temp thing actually works.  If I download P5 (for example), do I still have it in February to play if my sub is active or do I absolutely have to finish it prior to then?  Basically, if I still have it downloaded, can I still play it or will I be blocked from playing it by a license expiry despite not streaming?

I know 3 months should be enough time to play a game but if I am playing other stuff I hate dropping things just to play what Sony wants me to play at that time.  Not my style.  If I can download any time during those three months and go to it when I want to, I will.  Getting stuff on Now makes it look on my purchase list like I bought it and would likely block me from buying later anyway, the way Plus does.

Maybe I'll DL GoW and see what happens come January.  My sub renewed just before the price drop and the implementation of this new plan that, frankly, I'm not sure if I'm on board with yet.

6 minutes ago, beerwego said:

Does anyone know if the "purchase" of games on now still blocks buying them on the store afterwards.... Because this could get messy if you only have a limited amount of time and then the game becomes blocked from finishing it unless you have the disc. 

It doesn’t. You can buy them afterwards.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

I'm still not completely decided on whether I like the time limited policy they've started. On the one hand, I'd obviously prefer the games to be available forever. But on the other hand, I'd much rather know when a game will be removed from PS Now since they usually don't announce it (Adventure Time Nameless Kingdom ended up getting pulled just a few hours after I platted it. That one the dev did say they lost license so it would be pulled, but the announced date was a few days after when it was actually pulled).

So far there hasn't been too many time limited games that I want to play that I feel like they aren't giving me enough time (last month I wanted to play just God of War of the time limited ones, and this month is just Persona 5), so for now I'm OK with it if it means we get a few great quality games at regular intervals.

Those limited time offer are a problem just for us tbh, but the gaming community doesnt need more than a mounth of playing those games to enjoy and end it. we need a lot of time to 100% them, that why i dont think it will change. from now on we will have higher quality games but for limited times, as the annual subscribition like i have is not interesting anymore because the value can be lost as the title disappears.

PS Now is a joke. 

For the games I can just look at YouTube videos, look at reviews and gameplay footage, and already determine from there if I want to purchase them. 

I don’t need PS Now to try out a bunch of games that I could very well end up dropping anyway. It’s a glorified rental service. It’s what Blockbuster was back in the day, only it’s digital and you hold on the games longer. 

At least PS Plus, while still a glorified rental service, actually holds the games for you as long as you’re subscribed. 

PS Now is the gaming version of Netflix and Amazon Prime. Games get added, games get delisted.