PS Now November 2019 Games

Milktastrophe

Question, outside of the games added last month or this month like god of war and persona 5. Do any of the games have an estimated date on when they get removed from the service. I recently got a year subscription gifted to me and i plan on exhausting as much of the downloadable ps4 and ps2 games(sadly cant do ps3 as i dont have access to fast enough internet for streaming) as i can, so i need to know which games to prioritize so i dont get locked out of one mid playthrough.

19 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

Question, outside of the games added last month or this month like god of war and persona 5. Do any of the games have an estimated date on when they get removed from the service. I recently got a year subscription gifted to me and i plan on exhausting as much of the downloadable ps4 and ps2 games(sadly cant do ps3 as i dont have access to fast enough internet for streaming) as i can, so i need to know which games to prioritize so i dont get locked out of one mid playthrough.

No only the games from oct and nov are time limited, I mean they can remove any game if the licence expires, telltale games for example were removed, at least most of them

On 11/6/2019 at 1:39 AM, Arcesius said:

As a warning, I know the walkthrough on this page gives Hollow Knight a 9/10 and 12 hours, but that's complete bullshit.

I don't have the plat, so I didn't feel qualified to say this, but I can't see a world where a good gamer (to say nothing of the average gamer) is platting Hollow Knight in 12 hours without prior experience.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 9:54 PM, Spaz said:

PS Now is a joke. 

For the games I can just look at YouTube videos, look at reviews and gameplay footage, and already determine from there if I want to purchase them. 

I don’t need PS Now to try out a bunch of games that I could very well end up dropping anyway. It’s a glorified rental service. It’s what Blockbuster was back in the day, only it’s digital and you hold on the games longer. 

At least PS Plus, while still a glorified rental service, actually holds the games for you as long as you’re subscribed. 

PS Now is the gaming version of Netflix and Amazon Prime. Games get added, games get delisted.

Has PS Now ever been considered anything other than a rental system?  I am not interested in it nor ever have been (have a strong backlog) but that is what it is and always has been.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:39 PM, Arcesius said:

As a warning, I know the walkthrough on this page gives Hollow Knight a 9/10 and 12 hours, but that's complete bullshit. 

100% agree I was about to say the same thing but you beat me to it. Even following the video guides step by step as fast as I could, it took me 46 hours. The last 6 hours or so was spent doing the pantheons. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I don't have the plat, so I didn't feel qualified to say this, but I can't see a world where a good gamer (to say nothing of the average gamer) is platting Hollow Knight in 12 hours without prior experience.

That’s the equivalent of platting Furi in 4 to 6 hours. 

As someone who has the platinum, it took me six days of constant practice and frustration to pull it off.

On 5/11/2019 at 9:00 PM, thefourfoldroot said:

I have 5 emails ready and a bank card with no money in. I'm set for over a month lol. Honestly though, I'd just pay to avoid the 4 minutes spent, on average, creating an account every week if I thought Sony deserved it.

How long have you been doing that, and have you been banned in the past? I also did that two times and there are games on Now that strangely only activate if you're playing with the account that subscribed only, such as Asura's Wrath.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

4 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

How long have you been doing that, and have you been banned in the past? I also did that two times and there are games on Now that strangely only activate if you're playing with the account that subscribed only, such as Asura's Wrath.

Three weeks now. I don't see why I would or could be banned. How would Sony know a new user is me? And as long as the account is Primary that owns the trial anyone on the system is allowed to play the games. It's how the system works. 

I wasn't aware that downloadable games had any restrictions but I'll keep an eye on it.

1 hour ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Three weeks now. I don't see why I would or could be banned. How would Sony know a new user is me? And as long as the account is Primary that owns the trial anyone on the system is allowed to play the games. It's how the system works. 

I wasn't aware that downloadable games had any restrictions but I'll keep an eye on it.

Well it's true that you use different accounts, but the  credit card remains the same, at some point it should raose suspicions.

1 minute ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Well it's true that you use different accounts, but the  credit card remains the same, at some point it should raose suspicions.

I'm a very generous guy lol. Seriously though, I'll likely play everything I want to after a couple more months and will just "renew" when something good gets added.

I'd have no issue paying for it really, accept I refuse to give Sony any money as long as their current censorship policy is in effect. Until then it's all free subs and secondhand games.

• Like 1