Any advice for stage 5-10?

Not really because I could never do it consistently even by the end.

But I tried to line it up so the obstacle was out of the way and no longer moving before I started moving forward. If you try to make adjustments as you're getting past it, it's easy for it to knock you off and not really worth the risk. But because the conveyor belt is constantly pushing you back, you can safely make the adjustments while you're held up against one of the obstacles you've already passed, so once it's safe all you need to do is move directly forward.

The problem with playing it safe is that I'd always make it to the end just as the timer was about to run out, but it's probably better to risk running out of time than rushing and definitely getting knocked off

I hated this obstacle throughout the game. I never really got to a point where I could pass them comfortably

• Like 1

Thank you for your answer Shadiochao. I will try that. 

By the way, I have seen your videos on YouTube for Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz and they were very helpful, especially for Worlds 9 and 10. And that level 10-5 was incredibly difficult... 

You are really an expert on Super Monkey Ball, both videogames have one of the most rare and difficult platinum trophies, and that takes a lot of practice.