Game + Trophy Thoughts?

SwageBunny082

4 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

How exactly do you know that if you don’t know what the game is?

People want to be the first person to start a thread on "Trophy thoughts" without even knowing what the game is about. I laughed when he said "easy or medium trophy's" watch them be insanely difficult lmao 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Copanele said:

Wow...this looks like a crazy east european folklore game O_o ignore the damn trophy list for a second, you can fly with a terracotta stove around the game. 10/10 i will get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es5TWuXP-u8

Side note : trailer music is in romanian. Totally getting biased in favor of this game xD 

Hey, that does look good actually! Baba Yaga! Cheers for the trailer

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I just started playing and I love the folklore, myths and characters already. And the music is ABSOLUTELY fantastic.

BUT my only complaint so far, and it's a big one, is that Ivan's arm that is cut off is CONSTANTLY CHANGING! It was messing with my brain for awhile during the intro and then I realized depending on which way Ivan is facing his missing arm is never the same.... Come on guys...

• 10 months later...

So how is the platinum, easy enough I’m gathering by the completion percentage? nothing to difficult or luck based i hope, I’m assuming it’s on par with Don’t Starve in terms of difficulty, some hard sections but made easy by grinding what you need to do the thing, can someone shine a bit more light on the platinum either way, difficulty wise and a rough estimate on time to plat? Thnks