Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
baja0426

baja0426's Dispute

5 posts in this topic

baja0426

ピースお絵かきパズル Pic-a-Pix
I am sorry if the sentences are strange because they are translated into English for translation by Japanese.<br /> There are no illegal acts related to trophy acquisition.<br /> First of all, I played this game on PS4 and knew when to get a trophy.<br /> I thought it would be interesting to know the timing in the vita version.<br /> Since I could save several saves, I saved the state just before the stage was cleared.<br /> By doing so, if I cleared the stage and loaded the data of another stage and continued to clear it immediately, I thought that it would be interesting to get trophy continuously and executed it.<br /> The result was an interesting experience where you could get a trophy at a fast pace as you thought.<br /> However, the time from the first trophy acquired to the comp was recorded, and it was as if it was fraudulent.<br /> Actually, it takes more than two days to prepare for the trophy rush, so it is not completely clear.<br /> There is also a language barrier, so I don't know if it works well, but I don't think it is wrong.

At first glance it appears you're 10h faster than the current fastest achiever, so one could think you somehow cheated the system here, but comparing with other regions your time isn't that fast anymore.

I never played that specific game, but I played others of the series and you can just quit a level and save the current state of them afaik.

I think this one should be lifted

Edited by JayDeLosDioses

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with this list. Some people did other stacks even faster.

Seems your flag has been lifted by someone, and I don't see any other issues, so I guess this case is over...