Marked games for hacked profiles

I don't know if a thread and topic about this already exist but when I see some's profile who is not on the leaderboard then I assume he has hacked trophies on his profile and therefore has been banned from the leaderboard. Since some people have 200games, I don't know which one got hacked. It would be nice to see the actual hacked game(s) on the profile marked red in order to understand if he just got bad luck in Black Ops 2/ GTAV or if he actually hacks.

Profiles say much about a person and I would like to avoid full-blown hackers.

• Like 2

Why did you just assume the gender of a person who hacks trophies? Women could hack trophies too but you only used the "he" pronoun :(... In all seriousness, maybe it's removed so elitists of the game the person is flagged for don't harass them for hacking trophies on that game, by not showing exactly what the game is. The website does an alright job of avoiding embarrassing a person for what they do on their profile, considering all that is done is removing their leaderboard rank from the website. In the past there was also a "Dirty Leaderboard" where people who cheated were on it too, I guess all of this is done for the benefit of the person who is flagged, by downplaying what they've done as best as possible. We're all human, so a person who is flagged shouldn't be treated like shit about what they've done because people make mistakes. I guess it could be a semi-whitelist to indicate that the person is flagged for bad luck in a modded lobby rather than actually cheating by their own choice. I also think that it shouldn't be something a person is embarrassed about if they cheated on FUEL and SOCOM back in 2009/2010, as it was common and more people cheated those games than did them legit back then without having any website around that moderated it.

19 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

This has been removed years ago. Any user was able to see flagged games. I cannot remember why this has been turned off.

i think its to do with games like cod and etc, hacked lobbies and people being automatically joined into them or having people tricked to join into them, my cod waw was flagged when i had 81% trophies or something on that percentage and i was wanting to boost veruckt with some friends and then a guy we joined invited us into a hacked lobby without telling us it was hacked and because of that i got fucked over and was auto popped.

that's probably the reason why since if some games have hacked lobbies on ranked lobbies and etc like red dead redemption and cod waw and above in games then its not fair to associate someone as a hacker because they didn't actually autopop the games themselves or voluntarilly. honestly i wish psn would allow you to redo platinums or to lock a trophy again so you can re earn it.

Edited by Sarsky

Why do you want to see the results of someone who cheats?

Anyway, once a person has been removed for the 3 strike rule, their whole profile is suspect, especially if CFW is involved.

50 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Why did you just assume the gender of a person who hacks trophies? Women could hack trophies too but you only used the "he" pronoun :(... 

zpkGW7k.jpg

...have a snickers...

the person was using the generic He. No pronouns were killed or abused in the making of this post

2 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

If I going to boost with some1 who has Far Cry 2, Bad company 1, gauntlet and other grindy games already finished then I can be sure that a grind won't stop him from a platinum.

Player A is not on the leaderboard so I assume every game on the player's profile could be hacked and therefor the player losses my trust

Player B has Black Ops 2 marked as hacked trophies so I assume he just got fucked up but is still playing legit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

If I going to boost with some1 who has Far Cry 2, Bad company 1, gauntlet and other grindy games already finished then I can be sure that a grind won't stop him from a platinum.

Player A is not on the leaderboard so I assume every game on the player's profile could be hacked and therefor the player losses my trust

Player B has Black Ops 2 marked as hacked trophies so I assume he just got fucked up but is still playing legit.

Your premise is flawed:

If player B got hacked and that is (INSERT YOUR PRONOUN PREFERENCE HERE) ONLY violation, he hides hacked game and returns to leaderboard...and then you can see (INSERT YOUR PRONOUN PREFERENCE HERE) and everything is roses. If (INSERT YOUR PRONOUN PREFERENCE HERE) are part of the 3 and out crowd, you really don't want to know (INSERT PRONOUN PREFERENCE HERE) anyway...

and I APOLOGIZE to any offended personages for assuming that only Player B's are innocent of cheating games and are victims of undesired hacking. I'm sure there are many fine Player A's and Player C's out there doing the same wonderful job and they too deserve our respect and love too...

Edited by PSXtreme_
being politically correct so people aren't triggered.
  • Like 2

But why do you want people marked for everyone to see, if it's you who has the "trust issues"?

Just go ahead and ask the person why s/he isn't on the leaderboard, most people who got screwed by a CoD lobby would probably just tell you that.

There's no shame in unlocking trophies in a hacked lobby, as long as you haven't searched activly for one. And hiding a hard earned plat just because some moron unlocked you DLCs trophy wouldn't be something I would gladly do either.

And even if it's not because of someone else that the trophies were unlocked, let's just say s/he unlocked Gran Turismo 5, Fuel and Modern Warfare 2 back in 2010 or whenever with the common files found in the world wide web. I don't think it's a way to tell how trustworthy someone is today.

TBH I'd rather have no rank for 3 flags like this than showing everyone I have X hidden trophies, IMO the little H on the profile is more telling than having no rank at all.

1 hour ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Anyway, once a person has been removed for the 3 strike rule, their whole profile is suspect, especially if CFW is involved.

zpkGW7k.jpg

...have a snickers...

the person was using the generic He. No pronouns were killed or abused in the making of this post

Gotta love it when someone can't see a joke for what it is lmao

Back in my day we knew when people were messing around. You kids these days take everything so seriously.

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 1