What genre you platinum/100% most?

Vergil

I’m guessing it’s JRPGs since I have 35 platinums in that genre. It makes sense, it’s my favorite genre. And since I just bought the Kingdom Hearts collection I’ll be adding a few in the near future.

Edit: Counted wrong, I actually have 41.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

Hmmm, I would say survival horror based on my game completion and trophy achievements. Love the Dead Space franchise , Resident Evil series, and the Alien: Isolation game. I like action adventure games such as God of War, Uncharted, Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Yeah I completed those too. Damn, thinking more about it...cartoony platformers like Crash, Spyro, and others too!

You can call me crazy. For me, it would be Dynasty Warriors games, also known as Musou series.

I currently have 48 platinums, quite possibly the world record of most musou platinums by anyone ever, and since most of these games require 300-200 hours each for platinum, that*s quite literally over 10000 hours of gameplay pressing the square button over and over 5 billion times and over 1 billion defeated peons over the past 15 years, and that doesn't even include the PSP and PS2 versions since 2001. Eek.

PS Not a single square button has ever been broken. ;)

• Like 3

So, I kinda wondered this too, which is why I organized my trophy checklist by genre. It's a bit subjective where to put each game, but I have 27 turn-based/tactical RPGs, 26 puzzle/puzzle platformers, 25 shooters (which is basically any game that gives you a gun or a laser), 24 EZPZ games (visual novel, interactive story, point-and-click, etc.), and 23 action platformers.

Tight race, but it's either going to be platformer or RPG on top, since that's what I like the most.

• Like 1

For me it's RPGs and otome games. I have most of the Tales series platinums (Hearts R, Innocence R, Graces F, Vesperia, Xillia, Xillia 2, Berseria), Nier Automata, Atelier Sophie and some FF ones (FFX-2, XV, XII TZA, XIII, XIII-2 LR), totalling 15.

I also have many otome game platinums, a total of 16. I'm working on a few more at the moment.