Platinum still possible?

I started playing FFXIV two weeks ago and i'm loving it. I know that it's 6 months plat already but what about PVP trophy? I have 34lv paladin but trophy didn't pop after 1vs1 match. Do i need to participate in 4vs4 match? And what about level difference? I won't be able to fight against high lv players? Any kind of helpful tips will do.

I think you need to participate in a 4v4 match. The plat is still possible and I see that people are still earning the PvP trophy. I recall getting it myself in some kind of match with a lot of people. I don't do PvP, so I'm not entirely familiar with it and only did a match at the time for the trophy. Just to get it out of the way. xD Just check Duties and sign up for any PvP duties, cannot remember ever seeing a 1v1 one.

On the level difference, Duties tend to bring everyone up to the same level. Considering PvP already uses a different set of abilities from PvE, I would think this is the same here and you won't have any trouble there. :)

Edited by ylc0304
  • Like 1

I would go for the Frontline Duties. Those are populated and you should have no issue joining one.

It could be you have not unlocked that yet. When you do there is a roulette for it.

All PvP is at a fixed level, so PvE level difference is no issue. Also gear does not matter.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Shin-Alu said:

I would go for the Frontline Duties. Those are populated and you should have no issue joining one.

It could be you have not unlocked that yet. When you do there is a roulette for it.

All PvP is at a fixed level, so PvE level difference is no issue. Also gear does not matter.

I've unlocked Frontlines today. I'll try it, thanks.

• 10 months later...
On 11/7/2019 at 9:49 AM, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

Works like a charm. Shin-Alu was right. Frontline was the way to go.

Wish I had done that instead of doing the Feast... but my male alt finally got into a match and popped the trophy for me. I am so glad that is the only PvP trophy.

• 2 months later...