Finished the ritual

SKyZoX9

The guide says there is not missable trophies if you follows it from A to Z, but i cant follow that to the letter i need to have fun to haha. Also found my answer on an other topic, if you are in my case and finished the boss and didnt banish it you still have your shot at 112%.

Just now, timpurnat said:

Oh ok good to know, I plan on starting it in a few weeks and I also don't want to follow a guide haha

Technicly you can miss thing but very few, but if you play in a curious way wich you should in a metroidvania the game wont be that much narrow. keep the guide on a side and read it from time to time but following from A to Z cant do that either

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Firefox_32 said:

There are no missables in the PS4 version. So don't worry about it, you can banish NGK or fight him, leave zote to die or save him, it doesn't matter, you can get 112% always!

This

Although certain cutscenes, endings etc may be missable, NO trophies are missable so just enjoy at your own pace ;)

A small note on following a guide, the way this game is structured you may find yourself annoyed for not following one after a few hours in.......you may or may not, just this game can become a bit frustrating due to it being like a maze (for beginners) and the map not being uncovered instantly

May be advisable to just reference the maps in the guide at least rather than reading. The maps will give you a sense of direction by themselves at least.

Of course, whatever you choose, just some pointers ;). Enjoy it, its a great game, but platinum is diffcult legit

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I have been playing without a guide, and I have to do a ton of back tracking (especially since I have not used my markers the best I could, ie at all).  That being said, other than an increase in time, I have not come across anything that would have changed much using a guide.  Sure, I have entered boss fights I had nearly no hope of winning, as I was underprepared, but I then trek back for my shade and move on to something else.  I already had a pale ore in my inventory before I even found the nailsmith ...

Even after all that, I can only recall 1 item that would be missable in my playthrough, and it is just an item that sells for money, so not a big deal if you miss it.  You can go back almost anywhere on the map that I have been to, so don't worry about just playing the game as you want.  You may just use a guide at the end to clean up the hunters journal, or the odd grub.

EDIT: Just found "The Collector" last night, and after you beat him, you get a map that shows you all the grubs. No guide needed for them ?

Edited by Sir_Bee
Added info
  • Like 1