Cashing in is going to be a pain!

Casciaro1997

Once you get to the end game stuff you get 10s of thousands of Rep per race, and heat 5 is a 5x multiplier to your Rep when you bank. It won't be an issue by the time you're at the end of the game. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Yup, but AFAIK, it was only for Racers... 

Yup when you got wrecked as the Police, you still kept all of your points, but it all went away when you were a racer. Like mentioned above, it will get a lot easier (like Rivals) the longer you play and level up.

Alright I just managed it. Cops can be all over the place on how hard they are, but once you're around rep 35 and have a car at 325~ you can do it. It requires actually being careful and aware of where you're going between races, because you can't fast travel when you have heat level, so it can sometimes be better to just take a race closer to you than driving over the map for something with more rep. You also only actually need 200k due to the 5x multiplier, which you'll reach very quickly and spend quite a while sitting at while doing the other races. 

You can also just wait longer for it if you want. At Rep level 50 you can get the Regera which is the fastest thing in the game like Payback, starts outright at a rating of 400+. 

There's also events you get near Rep 50 that give almost 50k rep per race, so you can run those to get it quickly. -

Edited by Gage

19 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

Thought exactly the same just now.

Let's see if some People will find easy methods for this.

Gamers ususally do!

I actually went back to Rivals to possibly Plat it on PS4 after doing it on the 3.

That Grand Tour race was a mutha. I hope there isn't a similar super unfair hot pursuit like that!

Even with as low a 3 heat cops were on my ass as a racer.