Don’t let the platinum rarity fool you

This is sort of similar to a thread I just posted on here and the wording of the title is the exact same as in another game I recently finished. 

As someone who is adept at platforming games, this collection is pretty damn tough. It’s a LOT harder than the first set in the X Collection. That’s not to mention X7 and X8 play and feel completely different from the rest. 

X5 is the ONLY decent game in this set. X6 thru X8 are hot trash. X6 is perhaps the most difficult while X7 is definitely the worst in the series. X8 is the odd man out, but it looks awful. Capcom really knows how to crank out the sequels. 

Also expect to spend a good 20 - 40 hours on this set. I almost wish I didn’t start it. 

A number of trophies have been difficult, aggravating and frustrating to get.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I missed out X7 back in the day and it is my first time playing it. Before beginning, I said, "How bad could be? At worst it should be a mediocre experience". Oh boy, I was so wrong in pretty much every level. Rage quitted and deleted it after enduring it a few hours. Probably the worst game I have ever played.

Edited by Alondate31
Grammar

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/6/2020 at 2:29 AM, Alondate31 said:

I missed out X7 back in the day and it is my first time playing it. Before beginning, I said, "How bad could be? At worst it should be a mediocre experience". Oh boy, I was so wrong in pretty much every level. Rage quitted and deleted it after enduring it a few hours. Probably the worst game I have ever played.

Why or how is it worst?

• 2 weeks later...