FoXSempai

Trophy thoughts?

68 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

One question, does it feel like a tedious grind or it is a fun to get platinum? Because playing 70-110 hours after you've finished the main story sounds like a lot of time

 

It's not a tedious grind, it's the MOST tedious grind I have recollection of. You basically do the same thing over and over and over again. Zero diversity whatsoever. However, it's more manageable if you take breaks every now and then and listen to music while playing this game. And build ziplines, LOTS of ziplines. Those alone can save you hundreds of gameplay hours.

Edited by FranciRoosters
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

 

It's not a tedious grind, it's the MOST tedious grind I have recollection of. You basically do the same thing over and over and over again. Zero diversity whatsoever. However, it's more manageable if you take breaks every now and then and listen to music while playing this game. And build ziplines, LOTS of ziplines. Those alone can save you hundreds of gameplay hours.

Aside from the platinum, did you enjoy just the main campaign? Or was the whole thing a pure grind

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, abhinandhan22 said:

Aside from the platinum, did you enjoy just the main campaign? Or was the whole thing a pure grind

 

Every chapter is basically the same thing: deliveries over deliveries, with the exception of one chapter I'm not allowed to say anything about. If to it you add the unnecessarily super-confusing story that tries to make amends for its own confusion towards the end, no, I didn't. But hey, this is my opinion. This is and will be a very polarising game. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThommieKarlsson said:

I won't look at the hidden trophies. If someone has done that, does it look like there are any missable trophies, or difficulty specific? 

You need to do 80 quests/deliveries on hard. Bosses can be done on changed difficulty but deliveries on hard

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay....no missables confirmed 🙂

 

I'm going for the plat! ( at a slow walking pace clearly )

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FranciRoosters said:

 

Every chapter is basically the same thing: deliveries over deliveries, with the exception of one chapter I'm not allowed to say anything about. If to it you add the unnecessarily super-confusing story that tries to make amends for its own confusion towards the end, no, I didn't. But hey, this is my opinion. This is and will be a very polarising game. 

Oh man I really hope I end up liking it although all signs are saying otherwise. Thanks for the response

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, the game could take 1000 hours to platinum and I still would do it. I've been looking forward to this game so much that I'm ready to commit.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lezonidas said:

Too much of a grind for me, I'll probably not platinum this game, I mean I don't care about grinding for a few hours, but 125 hours for a game that you can finish in 30-45 hours? No thanks. 

Reminds me of Monster Hunter series lol😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if Playstation Plus is required for any of the trophies? Thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IChangedTheRules said:

Does anyone know if Playstation Plus is required for any of the trophies? Thank you!

No, you don't need PS+ but you need internet connection.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

 

Thanks for quoting us.

 

I hope that's not sarcasm. :lol:

 

Considering you found the game tedious and grindy, was there anything you particularly liked about the game? Congrats on the 1st 2nd to plat btw.

Edited by HusKy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The plat is one huge grindfest. As FranciRoosters mentioned, you will be doing the same shit over and over again. I am a not a fan of this game and will never be. Game felt more like work than a game honestly.

I've been working for a postal service once and had vietnam flashbacks playing this "game".

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

Smooth ride but definetely a long one

 

That’s what she said... :P

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

 

I hope that's not sarcasm. :lol:

 

Considering you found the game tedious and grindy, was there anything you particularly liked about the game? Congrats on the 1st to plat btw.

 

First is my dear friend @SnowNinjaRaccoon What’s a win in this game for me is the graphics and the soundtrack. The idea behind it has also lots of potential, but to me was poorly executed. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

 

Every chapter is basically the same thing: deliveries over deliveries, with the exception of one chapter I'm not allowed to say anything about. If to it you add the unnecessarily super-confusing story that tries to make amends for its own confusion towards the end, no, I didn't. But hey, this is my opinion. This is and will be a very polarising game. 

 

Sooooo, when are the good games coming out... :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Bungles--Finger said:

 

Sooooo, when are the good games coming out... :D

 

May 29, 2020

Edited by FranciRoosters
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

 

 

May 29, 2020

I'd also say April 16, 2020. But for some reason I'm sure the game definitely will be delayed. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very much going to be how much you enjoy the gameplay and to boil it down, doing the same thing over and over. I loved it, it's my favorite game this year, but I understand I have strange game taste and know that some people just won't enjoy what the game is trying to do. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gage said:

It's very much going to be how much you enjoy the gameplay and to boil it down, doing the same thing over and over. I loved it, it's my favorite game this year, but I understand I have strange game taste and know that some people just won't enjoy what the game is trying to do. 

 

Love PP and the guides from you and Franci also, but I find it so interesting that two people who contribute to the same site, likely same Wiki (haven't read yet) have it on completely polarising ends of the spectrum - a GOTY contender for one, a mess for another. Really sums up how divisive it has been. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PhantomFear94 said:

 

Love PP and the guides from you and Franci also, but I find it so interesting that two people who contribute to the same site, likely same Wiki (haven't read yet) have it on completely polarising ends of the spectrum - a GOTY contender for one, a mess for another. Really sums up how divisive it has been. 

Out of our team Gage was the only one who actually liked it xD We've been trolling him for that for days already.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Out of our team Gage was the only one who actually liked it xD We've been trolling him for that for days already.

 

Haha, he can take it Geg. Bless him. :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

 

Thanks for quoting us.


Hey FranciRoosters, was wondering what are the requirements for getting S-Rank aside from having to play Premium on Hard difficulty? Is it time-based or anything like that?

Thanks!

Edited by DragonSpear2462
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greatest of Great Deliverers

 

What.

A.

Fucking.

Stupid.

Name.

For.

A.

Platinum.

 

An uglier name for such a great game no uh? Must be Kojima's idea for sure. And then there are people complaining about NFS Heat having same icon for all the trophies lol

And then I can't stand so many bronze trophies lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like a pretty straight forward list.. Just time consuming and possibly grindy on some.. I wish it had more silver and gold trophies, but it's whatever.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.