Trophy thoughts?

FoXSempai

5 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

One question, does it feel like a tedious grind or it is a fun to get platinum? Because playing 70-110 hours after you've finished the main story sounds like a lot of time

It's not a tedious grind, it's the MOST tedious grind I have recollection of. You basically do the same thing over and over and over again. Zero diversity whatsoever. However, it's more manageable if you take breaks every now and then and listen to music while playing this game. And build ziplines, LOTS of ziplines. Those alone can save you hundreds of gameplay hours.

Edited by FranciRoosters

11 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

It's not a tedious grind, it's the MOST tedious grind I have recollection of. You basically do the same thing over and over and over again. Zero diversity whatsoever. However, it's more manageable if you take breaks every now and then and listen to music while playing this game. And build ziplines, LOTS of ziplines. Those alone can save you hundreds of gameplay hours.

Aside from the platinum, did you enjoy just the main campaign? Or was the whole thing a pure grind

Just now, abhinandhan22 said:

Aside from the platinum, did you enjoy just the main campaign? Or was the whole thing a pure grind

Every chapter is basically the same thing: deliveries over deliveries, with the exception of one chapter I'm not allowed to say anything about. If to it you add the unnecessarily super-confusing story that tries to make amends for its own confusion towards the end, no, I didn't. But hey, this is my opinion. This is and will be a very polarising game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThommieKarlsson said:

I won't look at the hidden trophies. If someone has done that, does it look like there are any missable trophies, or difficulty specific? 

You need to do 80 quests/deliveries on hard. Bosses can be done on changed difficulty but deliveries on hard

1 hour ago, FranciRoosters said:

Every chapter is basically the same thing: deliveries over deliveries, with the exception of one chapter I'm not allowed to say anything about. If to it you add the unnecessarily super-confusing story that tries to make amends for its own confusion towards the end, no, I didn't. But hey, this is my opinion. This is and will be a very polarising game. 

Oh man I really hope I end up liking it although all signs are saying otherwise. Thanks for the response

2 hours ago, Lezonidas said:

Too much of a grind for me, I'll probably not platinum this game, I mean I don't care about grinding for a few hours, but 125 hours for a game that you can finish in 30-45 hours? No thanks. 

Reminds me of Monster Hunter series lol?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

Thanks for quoting us.

I hope that's not sarcasm. :lol:

Considering you found the game tedious and grindy, was there anything you particularly liked about the game? Congrats on the 1st 2nd to plat btw.

Edited by HusKy

3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I hope that's not sarcasm. :lol:

Considering you found the game tedious and grindy, was there anything you particularly liked about the game? Congrats on the 1st to plat btw.

First is my dear friend @SnowNinjaRaccoon What’s a win in this game for me is the graphics and the soundtrack. The idea behind it has also lots of potential, but to me was poorly executed. 

3 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

Sooooo, when are the good games coming out... :D

It's very much going to be how much you enjoy the gameplay and to boil it down, doing the same thing over and over. I loved it, it's my favorite game this year, but I understand I have strange game taste and know that some people just won't enjoy what the game is trying to do. 

1 minute ago, Gage said:

It's very much going to be how much you enjoy the gameplay and to boil it down, doing the same thing over and over. I loved it, it's my favorite game this year, but I understand I have strange game taste and know that some people just won't enjoy what the game is trying to do. 

Love PP and the guides from you and Franci also, but I find it so interesting that two people who contribute to the same site, likely same Wiki (haven't read yet) have it on completely polarising ends of the spectrum - a GOTY contender for one, a mess for another. Really sums up how divisive it has been. 

Just now, PhantomFear94 said:

Love PP and the guides from you and Franci also, but I find it so interesting that two people who contribute to the same site, likely same Wiki (haven't read yet) have it on completely polarising ends of the spectrum - a GOTY contender for one, a mess for another. Really sums up how divisive it has been. 

Out of our team Gage was the only one who actually liked it xD We've been trolling him for that for days already.