Trophy thoughts?

FoXSempai

I'm all for a lengthy platinum (got the plat for FFXV and will work towards the plat for DQX1 and Ni No Kuni) but not if it feels like a chore. 

Disappointed with all the reviews on this so far. I was looking forward to it but the hype has died down a bit. 

That said I'll finish the story at least and maybe some side quests but likely won't play much afterwards. 

1 hour ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Hey FranciRoosters, was wondering what are the requirements for getting S-Rank aside from having to play Premium on Hard difficulty? Is it time-based or anything like that?

Thanks!

There are four requirements: delivery-time, quantity, condition and miscellaneous. For each category you must complete 20 different orders, totaling 80. 

14 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

No missables. Game must be played on Hard for Growth of a Legend. If you play on lower difficulties, you won't get the Legend of a Legend rating on your completed orders.

Can you finish the story on easy and switch the difficulty to hard after to complete the premium deliveries?

24 minutes ago, KyuSonico said:

Can you finish the story on easy and switch the difficulty to hard after to complete the premium deliveries?

You can yes, difficulty can be changed whenever. Delivery rating only counts based on the lowest difficulty you were on during a specific delivery though, so if you're aiming to get LoL ranks you have to be on hard before you accept the deliveries. 

20 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

None of the trophies are difficult. It's just a very long grind!

PP told me that of you're very efficient 100-110 hours is possible (wiki about game length). Said this is the most positive outlook and you'd have to zipline and drive literally everywhere but that would be my intention. 

So split as whether to start this on my completionist account or just play it for 40 hours on a backup for the story. 

Thanks for your hard work on the PP site over the years, as well as Gage and Franci

3 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Is Hakooom a game reviewer now? Seems weird that he would have platinum on it before it even came out.

Not really. He got it in 3 and a bit weeks. Would be 6-7 hours a day, presuming it is 150 hours. Seems feasible to me.