Trophy Guide

Kwotey

Sounds like it is just time consuming but not actually difficult. That's fine by me. I am picking up the game anyway so I'll determine if I want to gun for the platinum after playing a bit of it but so far I am liking what I am hearing about the gameplay. It's actually going to be my very first Kojima game so I am pretty stoked regardless.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AK-1138 said:

Ironically, grinding out repetitive tasks for some 60+ post-story hours is basically what MGSV ended up becoming, anyways. Maybe Kojima had more autonomy towards the end of his Konami tenure than we thought, huh?

True. Those side missions in MGSV became a chore after awhile.

42 minutes ago, thefinalboss_666 said:

But those games are actually great/fun and worth your time, DS I'm not so sure...

Hard to tell as I won't get to start it till I get home from work tonight, but i think how you enjoy the post game grind will be related to how connected you feel to the game world. It looks beautiful, so i'm guessing some people will be okay with jumping into the game from time to time to enjoy the world and do a few deliveries here and there. Speculation on my part there though. Way too early to tell.

10 hours ago, AK-1138 said:

Ironically, grinding out repetitive tasks for some 60+ post-story hours is basically what MGSV ended up becoming, anyways. Maybe Kojima had more autonomy towards the end of his Konami tenure than we thought, huh?

Believe or not, MGSV could be platted on 45hrs if luck was n ur side