Update 1.20 (BLES-02077) problem

I have a problem for "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare". Happens when I try to install update 1.20 (BLES-02077) and I'm getting an error 80029564 at 14% of the installation. I have tried to connect to wire Internet, WIFI, but nothing helped. The file is a little bigger then 2GB, is it possible that the PS3 does not support more then 2^31 byte files? Maybe that is the problem? Does someone know how to fix it?

How much Hard Drive space do you have left? You need 4gb of space to install that update, because all games and patches require double the file size before they will install. Advanced Warfare is a huge install so being low on space, is a high probability. If you do have enough enough space, then try waiting on the update notification screen until the Hard Drive light stops flashing, then install it.

EDIT: Here's an old thread I found on GameFAQs.com: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps3/927750-playstation-3/answers/26954-error-code-80029564-and-another-one-i-cant-remember

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 4 months later...

Thank you for the answer, but Its not the HDD space. I have plenty free. I have tried many times and now I'm just installing it again. Its at 16%, so i guess, I've got lucky today. Else sins I have posted my question, my ps3 was not used at all. And 17%...