PandaGuyBonson

Where's the online co-op?

22 posts in this topic

I bought this game to play online co-op with a friend but the online seems to be missing hmm 🤔

Was going to rent this from Gamefly.

Gamefly says this on the games page: Online multiplayer is unavailable on PS4 and will be released with a patch in November. 

Anyone know where we can get an update? They should of made it more clear that the online would be missing. 

Sounds like the perfect bargain b8n game xD , though seriously how can you release it with the online co-op not there....

Tweeted them. They ignored me last time but I'll update here if they respond.

Also I'll help anyone with the online trophies when and if the update comes out.

Gosh, I've literally just walked out of the cinema after seeing the new film early in previews and looked online to buy the game. Couldn't find it anywhere, and decided to add it to rent with the company I use when I saw this thread. I think I'll wait for now, lol. I hope it gets updated for those of you who have started playing! 

I tweeted them a few weeks back and got ignored too. Companies like this don’t deserve our custom.

Wow really poor. Think I will wait before picking this up. Shame they are ignoring those who have bought the game. 

Sony need to make it regulation that a platinum must be obtainable within 2 weeks of release. 

They probably know how fucking terrible their game is and how massive of a rip off it is so trying to push it under the boss.

40$ for 4 levels you can beat in under an hour, 1 level just being a previous level at night. 

And shitty voice actors and the most repetitive levels and gameplay I've seen in a game recently. 

Reasons like this is why you shouldn't buy unfinished games. "Online coming soon" should have been a red flag. 

I hope it gets updated for the people who bought this game, but I don't think it will be. =/

Well if you bought the game on PSN I recommend you push ASAP for a refund and state this is Fraud on the part of Outright games. They sold you a game with online coop feature and didnt deliver. The Game on Store does not list coming soon

The game just got an update! It's about 200 megabytes. Unsure if it's the online update, but most likely it is. 

Edit: It's the online mode! Haven't tried it yet though. If anyone wants to play hit me up. 

Edited by aZombieDictator

It's possible that only NA has the patch so far. The patch for EU might be coming later.

any updates on EU servers being up? I want to buy the game but not if theres no way of obtaining online trophies - Ill hold off on it until theres confirmation