Trophy thoughts?

Absolutely hilarious that this game has a platinum but Garfield Furious Kart Racing doesn't.

15 minutes ago, KingCuervo88 said:

glad we have another ground breaking trophy thread for such innovative and in depth analysis 

Off topic, but... I just saw Wall-E, the movie your avatar is from, (successfully) for the first time almost two weeks ago.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

11 more worthless gold trophies have been added to the system and will be repeated 6 times over with the same exact trophy list in an unorganized fashion. The trophy system cries out in pain and says "I can't take this anymore! Please fix me!". Sony glanced over briefly, then returned to what it was doing and pretended it didn't hear anything.

Fin

88c.gif

But honestly if this game was a couple of bucks and I could buy it for the Vita to play on the plane or something then fine. It will probably retail for 9-15 dollars though and that is just bullshit.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

I don't see a reason to hate the game and thinking it'll be a cheap trophy-whore 6-stacks shit, maybe people think it's from Ratalaika Games without even checking.

Doesn't look excellent, but doesn't look bad, too. Reminds me of Bombing Busters which mixed classic Bomberman with a "story" with bosses. This may be the same case here.

Probably won't be worth the full price, but I can say this about 80% of games on PSN.

• 4 weeks later...