Death Stranding PSN Avatar Set (USA)

Aranea Highwind

Thank you! 

This code worked on my u.s account but not on my main EU account. 

Thats a shame :( because the avatars from the deluxe edition are poor ,only ludens-pop and die hardman are actually decent IMO , the rest are screenshots from the game or too dark. 

I hope they will release all of the free ones in the future . 

Anyways, I'm Enjoying the game ,spoiler free :))

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

Lame that Japan gets like 8 avatars and we only get 2

There's more than two, I just don't know how they're accessed (likely pre-order as it is like all the time) and don't know if Japan has more and/or different ones from other countries. I'm still and will forever stay pissed that they do have exclusive avatars from other series, though, like Dragon Ball and Gravity Rush. So unfair.

11 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

There's more than two, I just don't know how they're accessed (likely pre-order as it is like all the time) and don't know if Japan has more and/or different ones from other countries. I'm still and will forever stay pissed that they do have exclusive avatars from other series, though, like Dragon Ball and Gravity Rush. So unfair.

This is why I sincerely hope that PS5 will have the option to share avatars between accounts. It's bullshit that Japan has avatars that I'll never be able to have on my account. I would assume it'd be easy to do since avatars are server-based (for PS4 anyway, local for PS3). 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Terarded said:

Try being part of the EU store where devs/sony don't even bother to release 99% of avatars while being painfully aware that they all exist because everyone on your friends list are using them.

Once again, nope. UK/EU also has avatars that places like the US does not have, such as certain avatars from Final Fantasy (though this might go both ways), at least one from Horizon Zero Dawn (I've always wanted), the Sonic Forces (I literally only need Shadow, nothing more!) and Sonic Mania avatar set, the Until Dawn avatar set, one from Alien Isolation, and even objectively better designed versions, like the Jak series (which I'll obviously envy to my grave) and Sonic the Hedgehog 4 set. (They still got that Sonic Heroes game I want also, which has trophies.)

Edited by EcoShifter

On 11/8/2019 at 8:11 AM, Aranea Highwind said:

Code is universal but it will work only for a limited time. More avatar codes might be available and i will update this post if that's the case.

47XM-C3N8-GTFN

Reveal hidden contents

vUKS3vN.png

I saw some players with the factions from the game like Bridges logo when I playing the game