Making A Trophy Guide! Anyone want to help?

23 minutes ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

I'm going to start on the guide for this so if anyone wants to co-write it please reply here. If you want to, can you link me any previous guides you may have done so I can see the quality :D

@Thornhorn7 is already working on one, I think. Maybe you 2 could collaborate?

17 hours ago, UnderworldofMMA said:

With that said is there any trophy suggestions for the promoting 20 classes? I need an easy way to get XP faster or it seems like it's going to take a long time. Thx in advance!

you can buy 2000xp from the xp trainer for 15000 coins (max 5 times daily) so make sure to use it each day. as for boosting methods, the comment above me appears to be a method that may work

On 11/12/2019 at 6:31 AM, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

I think the sewers yeti method is fastest for levelling all plants.

Not sure the fastest way to level up zombies.

EDIT: Doesn't seem like you can grind bitey bros for tacos any more.

This, I've seen a few places state this even after the patch, my guess is the people who were stating it used it but didn't go back to check it still worked.

You do get 50 tacos (and 25K gold) for the first one per day (may be more often). You do get about 10 tacos per time from the kills, but that isn't much more then just wondering around. You also get about 150-200XP, so not terrible for 10 seconds of work, but still going to take a long time.

Honestly, the best method seems to be doing the vanquish confirmed runs on either side. You get 10 tacos per run, 27XP per kill, 55 per vanquish confirmed +any bonus kill XP (such as +11 for Max Zoom Damage as the cactus or pirate). Thats nearly 100 per kill and the enemies are chumps. I have managed between 2000-3000 XP depending on character and luck for about 5-10 minutes. It's also at least somewhat fun in comparison to doing bitey bros or yetis over and over again.

Not saying you shouldn't do yetis when you are able to, just grinding bitey bros with a max spaceship seems terribly boring and a waste of time.

Lastly, if you have a turbo controller, you can leave your character on at the target range and line them up to shoot 3-4 targets (depending on character). It gives about 6-10XP per 5 seconds, which sounds terrible, but you don't need to do jack. I leave it on while working, walking the dogs, and a few times over night. Unfortunately, it seems like the game has some issues with long term play. Generally leaving it on overnight will cause the game to crash somewhere around 4AM. For context, with a fresh super elite character, that will get you from level 1-6/7, or 1-10 for almost any other rank.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the one character with the turbo controller this strategy will not work is the All-Star as his attack requires you to hold down R2, the turbo controller presses the button rapidly so the All-Star never fires. For this reason, I'd recommend using your XP boost/story mode XP on the All-Star over anyone else (if you are using this method at all that is).

Hope this helps.

Edited by Nameless600