Stuck at the start

Radford999

Seriously wtf do you do? Haha. I’ve just woken up, grabbed the beer bottles and i don’t know how to get rid of them. The game doesn't even tell you the controls properly. I’ve clicked on every possible item in my room with every button. Wtf do you do? lol. 

Edit: Nevermind i figured it out. Great start lol.

Edited by Radford999

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

As I have said in the past one of my pet peeves is people asking for help and then posting "nevermind, figured it out"

Why don't you post the answer for other people who may have the same problem? You asked for help so it is only fair that you return the favour.

Alright calm down.

Use your cursor to go to the top of the screen and drag the beer bottles to the trash. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Alright calm down.

No need to say "calm down" when all I am doing is pointing out the obvious.

Just think next time you ask for help that others might need help in the future. Why should people waste their time helping you if you can't be bothered to extend that help in return.

The way you have presented yourself might make it so no one would want to help you in the future. And as a person who seems to go after a lot of platinums...you might need help boosting in the future and people here have long memories.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

No need to say "calm down" when all I am doing is pointing out the obvious.

Just think next time you ask for help that others might need help in the future. Why should people waste their time helping you if you can't be bothered to extend that help in return.

The way you have presented yourself might make it so no one would want to help you in the future. And as a person who seems to go after a lot of platinums...you might need help boosting in the future and people here have long memories.

Okie dokie!