$100 avatar

sutela1

7O0Fe8a.jpg

*Screenshot from the Australian PS Store*

This exact product was released for the EU PlayStation Store region a month ago but was taken down a day or two later.

1 hour ago, qwerty407 said:

Cant you just upload this pic as your own avatar? I know only your friends can see it but whatever. lol

You could trick your friends like that lol. Most people forget that they’re close friends with someone on PSN so they’ll automatically assume that you’re made of money...or they’ll think you’re as dumb as a pile of bricks once they learn how much it costs.

Also, I don’t think this is the first time this has happened. A few years back there was a diamond image available for purchase, I’m certain it was $50-70 and at that time I thought it was a rip-off too!

First devs loaded their games with DLC for easy money

Then they loaded them with microtransactions to create an even lazier development cycle

Now, they just charge the price of a game for an avatar.

But they're not done. By 2030 devs will achieve their final form by cutting out the middle man and having stupid people give direct access to their bank account without the need to produce content at all! Who will fight against this unstoppable evil? Can the gaming industry be saved from the greed of devs and stupidity of those who validate them? Will Goku make it in time?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

• Like 3