$100 avatar

sutela1

Like most people I certainly wouldn’t spend so much money for a not-even-good-looking avatar, but after all whoever put it on sale is damn right to do so.

It probably costed nothing to produce and only selling a few ones will make it profitable. If there are wealthy people willing to pay for it, everyone wins :-)

And I would add that if the goal was to create a buzz, they did an excellent job ?

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 2

On 11/8/2019 at 3:09 PM, sutela1 said:

There is an avatar in the playstation store that costs $100.  And someone has purchased it because it has a 5 star rating

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1675-CUSA11816_00-AV00000000000037

It better be a nekkid girl!!

EDIT: And...no. ?

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

LMFAO, who would buy this when you can get an avatar from your favorite character/sprots team/waifu/ect. from capcom/neptunia/rdr2/wwe/nfl/ect. for 50 cents-1 dollar max. Thats what i dont get about these psn avatars, whos stupid enough to buy a shitty meme for 2$ when avatars from games people actually like are 50 cents much less a 100 dollar palette swap that looks like a photoshop i can do in 2 minutes.

• Like 1