Preorder DLC

RoxasOnFire

39 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I preordered the special edition but only received a code for the gold glasses and not the other gold items.  Anyone else have this issue? I want those gold legs lol.

You gotta make it far enough to get the items.  I finally got the bridges cap and can of course turn it gold. 

• Like 2

Unless you bought the Digital Deluxe edition or the physical collector with the transport case and the BB Pod the gold skin you'll have access is the for Speed Skeleton, not for the Power Skeleton or the All-Terrain Skeleton. Those are different exo-skeletons with, obviously, different effects.

6 hours ago, Tetho_mig said:

Unless you bought the Digital Deluxe edition or the physical collector with the transport case and the BB Pod the gold skin you'll have access is the for Speed Skeleton, not for the Power Skeleton or the All-Terrain Skeleton. Those are different exo-skeletons with, obviously, different effects.

Yeah I have the special edition with the steelbook and it was advertised as including an avatar, gold glasses,  gold exo legs, and gold armor plating but only came with the glasses.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

The gold exo legs and armour plating are not to be customised in the private room as it is with the glasses or the cap, you have to build them. In the fabrication menu you should have the choice between regular skeleton/armour and gold one as long as you can build those specific equipment (once again it only covers the speed and all-terrain skeletons, not the power one).

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tetho_mig said:

The gold exo legs and armour plating are not to be customised in the private room as it is with the glasses or the cap, you have to build them. In the fabrication menu you should have the choice between regular skeleton/armour and gold one as long as you can build those specific equipment (once again it only covers the speed and all-terrain skeletons, not the power one).

Gotcha, thanks bud I must not have the requirements met yet then.

EDIT: Now when i go to my Place of Avatars i see the 10 on there, so they appear some days next when i have game but yesterday dont have any Avatar on my Account! ;) So case Resolved! :D

Hi Eeryone!

I pre-order the Collector's Edition and i put i my Codes on PSN, but dont unlock the 10 Avatars??? Anyone know why?

Thank's alot and Cya Soon Eeryone! ;)

Edited by Devil_Max
Resolved the Situation