BlindMango

Post Your Crew Here! - Official Crew Discussion Thread

1,721 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Ahmad-Zubair said:

If anyone would like to contribute, a few of us joined up in a crew to get to level 50. We’re almost at 49 now (was 44 two days ago) so not much left. Crew is called StraySpirits, about 20 slots still to be filled. I’m not the crew leader but he’ll add you within the day.

Hey there,just try to inform u tat I m here to contribute as well.Add me in thx!

If anyone would like to contribute, a few of us joined up in a crew to get to level 50. We’re almost at 49 now (was 44 two days ago) so not much left. Crew is called StraySpirits, about 20 slots still to be filled. I’m not the crew leader but he’ll add you within the day.

Hey there,just try to inform u tat I m here to contribute as well.Add me in thx!

On 16/04/2021 at 10:05 AM, ALoySiuS0205 said:

Request to join sent 😉

Edited by in-necro

On 4/15/2021 at 8:27 AM, Ahmad-Zubair said:

EDIT: we reached level 50. Again I’m not the crew leader (I can’t accept requests) but you should be accepted soon. You can also try commenting on our Reddit post here:

I just sent a request to join :)

Hello everybody, 

as I finished and got platinum I was thinking of removing the game from my hard drive. 

therefor I’m looking for someone to take over as admin in the level 50 Crew “Coldplay” and want to accept new members into the crew so we can keep helping people get the trophy 🏆 

if anyone’s interested in keeping the crew alive, give me a shout :) 

Edited by Malik

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the Level 50 crew trophy. I will leave right after the trophy pops. Thanks and my psn is Smokatron

Hey,

The crew I'm in is at 35, but no one is playing anymore.
Can someone please add me to a crew for the trophy, PSN ID: amirabd2130
Thanks

Edited by amirabd2130

Hey,

Can anybody help me out with a level 50 crew for the trophy? If someone sends me an invite I can leave as soon as I've got online and got the trophy

My PSN is Samammo

Thank you 😀

Edited by Samammo

Hey there. Can anybody invite to a lvl 50 crew? Just need the trophy. Will really appreciate it. My PSN is El_tincheo. Thanks in advance.

Can anybody invite to a lvl 50 crew? Thanks

PSN : GiannizzeroTR

PSN - Gxxvin, would be stoked to join a level 50 crew if anyone can. Thank you in advance!

Yet again someone begging to join a lv 50 crew.... Anyways PSN: Moondoc444.

Pls send me an invite.

Would love an invite to a lvl 50 crew. 20min adventure, in and out. Only trophy left! PSN id > kaltezhan

Thanks

Edited by kaltezhan

looking for lvl 50 crew help as well, thanks!

PSN: Funcheung

Edited by FUNCHEUNG
delete

On 28/04/2021 at 4:05 PM, Malik said:

Hello everybody, 

as I finished and got platinum I was thinking of removing the game from my hard drive. 

therefor I’m looking for someone to take over as admin in the level 50 Crew “Coldplay” and want to accept new members into the crew so we can keep helping people get the trophy 🏆 

if anyone’s interested in keeping the crew alive, give me a shout :) 

Hello, still open ? 

I'm looking for a 50 crew for me and a friend. 

My PSN : NoctisMorgan

Hi guys if you search lvl50 4 platinum in crew search I’ll add you all as I just got to lvl 50 and don’t mind helping out.