BlindMango

Post Your Crew Here! - Official Crew Discussion Thread

417 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2019 at 8:06 AM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

2764.png I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all 2764.png

Hi
I send request to your band please add me my ID is moigiron
I really appreciate what you are doing

need to play with a level 50 band
but I can still work in a band and reach that level, games only at night

On 8/12/2019 at 8:55 AM, xGHoOzT-- said:

"zNakes" ist Rang 48.. join my Crew :)

Please Accept me my id is moigiron

Thank you in advance

Level 42 crew currently send a request if you want to join up.

Crew: OmegaPantheon

PSN: oddoldgod

Hello! Looking for a level 50 crew! My last trophy for the plat! Please invite me and then once I get it I will leave! PSN: SgtQuatermain

Bro can u accept mine, PSN : TECN1NEZ

On 9.11.2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

2764.png I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all 2764.png

Hey bro Can u accept me PSN: TECN1NEZ

Posted (edited)

Looking to join a crew and get this last trophy

PSN: karls1987

Thanks in advance

Edited by karls1987

Also looking for a crew to get last trophy

PSN: Gimpii3

Thanks so much

Posted (edited)

PSN:  RandyXL

Crew Level: 50

Crew: Niagara Nitrous 

Tag:    NN2O

Edited by RandyXL

Recently took over the starter crew I was placed in. Anyone is welcome to join. We're currently at level 29 but should get to level 50 fairly quickly if we have a few people working towards the platinum.

Name: Platinum Platypi

Tag: PLAT

On 11/10/2019 at 0:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

❤️ I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all ❤️

hey bud request to join sent.

simpgraus

thanks in advance.

My search for a crew seems not working, because i type the name of the crew that i m looking forward and nothing happens

On 09/11/2019 at 10:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Just requested to join! ID(TheMillerBros37)

On 12/01/2020 at 2:35 PM, rodengsm said:

My search for a crew seems not working, because i type the name of the crew that i m looking forward and nothing happens

I have this same problem, and only this trophy was missing for platinum, I can not search for any crew, nor do one from scratch

Join My Crew peeps Level 46 so close too level 50 let's get some more members and finish off the grind. 

CREW NAME: MitchellMandem

PSN:WOZZA13

On 9.11.2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Sent many invites, my its bugged. Could you please sent me a invatition ?

Thanks!

Would someone mind inviting me to their level 50 crew so I can get the trophy for it? It’s my last trophy for the platinum but my assigned crew is mostly inactive. 

Thanks!

akdag2014

Join our crew!

Skullcrush Kings 

We are working our way up to 50! Need more members to reach the cap. If you want to be a part of the grind, hit us up.

On 1/9/2020 at 8:53 PM, Aeir_ said:

Recently took over the starter crew I was placed in. Anyone is welcome to join. We're currently at level 29 but should get to level 50 fairly quickly if we have a few people working towards the platinum.

Name: Platinum Platypi

Tag: PLAT

Still have space for members. We're up to level 40 now.

2 hours ago, Aeir_ said:

Still have space for members. We're up to level 40 now.

Could you send an invite? I just logged off, I'll accept it tomorrow though.

22 hours ago, Not_like_therest said:

Could you send an invite? I just logged off, I'll accept it tomorrow though.

Just sent one!

Hi. Is the Need to speed still accepting request to join?

I just started the game, so I'm on a lookout for a crew of dedicated trophy hunters to get it to lv 50.

Edited by Sadmannn