The game does not even show my own placing/score/time of finished events!?

Alkuk

After having finished several events, I am not able to see my own times or the place (except once at the end of a race) I finished the race!? Just a check mark, regardless if I came in last or first!?

A racer without any leaderboard, not even showing my own? Where is autolog?

But ok, now I can choose to wear f***in puma shoes - in a racing game that does not even support wheels ^^

I was so hyped for this! This is so disappointing!

Tell me this will unlock later or that I am missing something.

Time Trials have a leaderboard for them once you unlock them. Normal races have different car performance levels and you can change difficulty whenever is I assume why those don't save times. You can also replay races as many times as you want so doesn't much matter whether it shows you've won them yet or not. Might be something they add later for normal races if people ask for it 

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

-George Santayana

Every N4S game has been seriously screwed up since 2008...if it's not at launch, it happens shortly afterward...

So I would have to ask...

Why do you expect this version not to be?

8 hours ago, Gage said:

Time Trials have a leaderboard for them once you unlock them. Normal races have different car performance levels and you can change difficulty whenever is I assume why those don't save times. You can also replay races as many times as you want so doesn't much matter whether it shows you've won them yet or not. Might be something they add later for normal races if people ask for it 

Ok, have not unlocked tt, thanks.

I would prefer to get „gold“ on every event etc., so it would be nice to know. And to add one or two more lists, regarding difficulty you can select, is not too complicated for a racing game ;-)

6 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Every N4S game has been seriously screwed up since 2008...if it's not at launch, it happens shortly afterward...

So I would have to ask...

Why do you expect this version not to be?

Hm, I had fun with most N4S games. More with Hot Pursuit or MW2012.

There were short comings, sure, but leaderboards and autolog where there.

Lets see what they patch in?