Passionate Listener Checklist

Septomor

• 2 months later...
On 11/9/2019 at 0:13 PM, Septomor said:

If anyone wants to feed me lines that they know so I can edit the document, please do!

Good luck yall

Got a bunch of edits for you.  I was pretty anal-retentive when I was recording these, so here are a bunch more I noticed.  That being said, you missed entire sections on quotes.  There seems to be some disagreement on whether overworld lines count, but by your spreadsheet I had a measly 208 lines when i got the trophy, and I was on 273 on my list.  I just did a google sheet document and wrote down everything, so I know if i doubled up.

First off, corrections from your sheet where you got lines in the wrong place:

• Four enemies! You're surrounded, but they're pretty weak!  (you had in 'entering battle, no advantages) This is clearly when YOU are ambushed.  The correct line in this section is...:
  • Four enemies! They're pretty pathetic, but stay on guard!
  • Five enemies! They're weak, but don't relax yet!                            <--------This is new to your sheet.
  • A Second Baton pass, nice!                                                            <--------New to your sheet, in the baton pass section.
  • This weakling...!                                                                             <------New to your sheet, in the Sun Rank 2 asking for more money/items section, and failing.  Also note that you can get                                                                                                                    this with money OR items.  Same deal for 'This punk!' or 'Not bad!' I've gotten them all with all types.
  • If you're gonna run, now's your chance!       (was in a lower section for trying to escape while she's already looking, moved up to the 'successful escape' section)
  • Don't rush me! I'm trying to find a way out!                 (is the proper line for trying to escape when you're already trying)
  • There's still three enemies! Keep it up!                                 <-----------just missing from your sheet

Now new stuff that you didn't have on the sheet, and I'm either not sure on placement in your sections, or require new sections:

• Now's our chance! Beat 'em up!                 (Party ambushes 1 enemy, equal strength to you, maybe stronger theoretically, but i was overleveled)
  • You're Dizzy! Your attacks might not connect!                   (Line during Futaba's first fight - the boss fight - before she learns everyone's code names)
  • Oh! Nice dodge!                                                                (Same as above, before learning names)
  • Ok, I'm looking for a way out!                                              (attempting to escape, BEFORE rank 9 Star - which guarantees no wait)
  • It's strong, but there's just one!                                       (initiate battle vs 1 enemy - either red aura or stronger than you, don't know which)
  • It's powerful. If you're going to try to beat it, be careful!     (initiate battle vs 1 enemy - either red aura or stronger than you, not sure which)
  • Two foes! You can take this nice and easy!                                 (initiate battle vs 2 enemies - equal strength, not sure on ambush)
  • There's 4 enemies, you should probably just run!                    (during 10 minute countdown in the spaceport - limited time only line)
  • You know, you can always run!                                                (during 10 minute countdown in the spaceport - limited time only line)
  • This should do it!                                                                      (weakness scan with L1, but either they had no weakness -they didn't- or it was the fact they couldn't do anything.)
  • That's our Queen!                                                                  (critical hit to down someone)
  • Ooh, nice attack!                                                                   (technical hit)
  • Nice!                                                                                       (technical hit, this one was by Makoto, not sure if it matters)
  • Woah, you did that with style!                                               (technical hit, in this case was Yusuke, with an AoE - not sure if it matters)
  • Woah! That one was just... damn!                                          (another technical hit line)
  • Woaaaahh! That was awesome!                                           (when full party out dodges an AoE - same line with 2 and 4 people out, so i assume for 3 too.)
  • Just hold on and push through this! We can come back from this!            (when 2 people are knocked down at once)

Here is Futaba skills and other mementos/post battle stuff:

• This is where i shine!                                (treasure replenish after battle)
  • Gimme a sec.
  • Starting the search!                                  (mementos scan)
  • Analyzing the field...
  • Let's see here.... what's it like.
  • *Sigh* ...That was fast.  Now i'm starting to get bored.                (post battle, no ambushes, vs weaklings, mementos)
  • The enemies are gone. We can move ahead.                             (same)
  • They didn't stand a chance.  Bored now. Go find a strong enemy.    (same)
  • Nice work.  Keep it up and vamenos!                                           (same)
  • Good job, let's keep going!                                                           (yep, same)
  • Leave the noobs and let's go!
  • That easy, huh? I can tell by your face.

Here is finding things on the overworld, which I'm not sure work, but clearly a bunch of them do:

• The effects of cognition are low around here, is there a saferoom nearby?                      (safe room)
  • This feeling...! I think there's a safehouse around here!
  • Is there a safe room nearby? It'd help if we could find one.
  • ...Huh? Is there a safe room around here somewhere?
  • Hey, that's a treasure chest. It's fun time!                                                                           (chest)
  • Huh? Oooh! A treasure box! Let's open it!
  • There's a chest.  Joker, let's open it!
  • I detect a shadow!                                                                                                             (shadow, in mementos iirc)
  • We reached a platform! That means we can keep going down!                                       (mementos, reaching a platform)
  • Woo a platform! Let's keep truckin' ahead.
  • We got to the platform! Nice work, y'all!
  • Yeah! Go, vroom vroooom.                                                                                              (just wandering in mementos)
  • I wanna make this interior more functional!                                                                     (same, but this one is part of a conversation, so not sure if they count)

That's all that i could actually note what the cause was.  I had a few others that I couldn't pinpoint the reason, or can't tell if they're on your sheet.  But this should help you a bit to fill in the sheet.  It was very useful to me!

• Like 2

Thank you so much for all the edits and additions. From what I remember, the overworld ones were confirmed to not count, so I never listed them such as the Futaba mementos quotes. I'm still uncertain but I can add the list with a separate counter for overworld tracking and maybe we'll get our answer someday 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

That was me who made that list on Gamefaqs, my old account name. 

This trophy is so annoying, think altogether I had popped it about 5 times by the time I had the Walkthrough done here. 

It never would pop on 250 or even close, think I had it pop on 240, 280 and 320, around there. 

Clearly lines can glitch up so its REALLY HARD to write off out of battle lines, when we cant even be certain whem a line will count. 

My hope was to try and pop the trophy on a out of battle line, but because it never consistently pops on 250, or even close, just no way to be sure. 

Good luck to every1 with it though, P5R is the trophy list we should have had from the start, perhaps with the secret boss/es on there as well

What a stupid trophy!! 

3 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

That was me who made that list on Gamefaqs, my old account name. 

This trophy is so annoying, think altogether I had popped it about 5 times by the time I had the Walkthrough done here. 

It never would pop on 250 or even close, think I had it pop on 240, 280 and 320, around there. 

Clearly lines can glitch up so its REALLY HARD to write off out of battle lines, when we cant even be certain whem a line will count. 

My hope was to try and pop the trophy on a out of battle line, but because it never consistently pops on 250, or even close, just no way to be sure. 

Good luck to every1 with it though, P5R is the trophy list we should have had from the start, perhaps with the secret boss/es on there as well

What a stupid trophy!! 

Even if it isn't 100% accurate it's still quite helpful.