PSNP Generic Winter Holiday Event (Event is over! Badges distributed)

2 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Well, I was gonna just wait until the event ended officially and then ping everyone to ask for what badges they wanted, but since some people already replied to my other post (which is helpful, as I didn't need to do them all at once/wait for responses, so thank you guys!), here are your badges (organised by design and then alphabetically, so you can find your badge easier):

@Han_the_Dragon @Dr_Mayus @2Bshakira @ShinigamiSensei- @MisterGibraltar @ladynadiad @Alternatewarning @WDB_Chaotic @SeedersPhD @Leon Castle @SpaceCoresDad

Thank you for the nice badge ENTTghe.gif

7 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Well, I was gonna just wait until the event ended officially and then ping everyone to ask for what badges they wanted, but since some people already replied to my other post (which is helpful, as I didn't need to do them all at once/wait for responses, so thank you guys!), here are your badges (organised by design and then alphabetically, so you can find your badge easier):

@Han_the_Dragon @Dr_Mayus @2Bshakira @ShinigamiSensei- @MisterGibraltar @ladynadiad @Alternatewarning @WDB_Chaotic @SeedersPhD @Leon Castle @SpaceCoresDad

Reveal hidden contents

EHbDiF7.png3bh3bBM.pngSgzBhFC.png

eiWiGT0.png1krnEO1.pngah7xSJw.png

hqCc5OQ.pngJnuNaSV.pngwdLnfVJ.pngqwdBg7f.pngif38BoD.png

As for everyone else ( @Evil_Joker88 @maiathewinners @DoctorDrPepper @Cassylvania @MarkusT1992 @PermaFox @FielVeredus @ZoutjeNL @Briste @blu3st4rdust305 @Metal Slime King @AffectatiousDonk @Neocarleen and anyone I may have missed when going through the spreadsheet)

I designed three different badges, based on a Gingerbread theme (see this post for logic if you want):

NVaxbhV.pngQ2bNvXH.pngjkYtfbV.png

All badge winners are entitled to their choice of badge from the three designs above. Let me know your pick (God of War, Gravity Rush, of Ratchet and Clank), and I'll send the badge over to you ASAP (after adding your username, of course) ^_^

Bonus badges will be sent out shortly - my dog ended up with an upset tummy today, so I've been taking care of him, delaying the time I had to work on them. He seems to be better now, so I'll maybe finish them tonight, but if not then tomorrow at the latest.

God of War for me please :D  Thanks.

6 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

@Kristycism my signature is full of awesome stuff already...I need to find somewhere to put my new awards :P

I stick all mine in the about me section of my forum profile along with a list of games i own that aren't on my profile.  I have so many badges that my signature has no room for them all.

Definitely love the badge for this event and it's a great addition to my collection!  Definitely had a lot of fun in this event and as always knocked some great games off my backlog too.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 2

@SpaceCoresDad Thank you for hosting the event. I had hoped to do more but between a free Final Fantasy 14 server access period and the Battleborn servers being problematic I didn't get as much done as I'd planned.

@Kristycism Thanks for putting the work in on those badges, they look great! I'll take a Gingerbread Kratos since he shows up the most on my profile. :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Thank you so much for the badge, I love it!

17 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

I stick all mine in the about me section of my forum profile along with a list of games i own that aren't on my profile.  I have so many badges that my signature has no room for them all.

Definitely love the badge for this event and it's a great addition to my collection!  Definitely had a lot of fun in this event and as always knocked some great games off my backlog too.

I have a spot on my trophy checklist for mine. I like my Trini-Bee of Greens to be in my sig though as it all goes together :)

On 1/13/2020 at 2:46 PM, Kristycism said:

All badge winners are entitled to their choice of badge from the three designs above. Let me know your pick (God of War, Gravity Rush, of Ratchet and Clank), and I'll send the badge over to you ASAP (after adding your username, of course) ^_^

These all look awesome, but I'm going with my man Kratos and boy! Thank you!!

On 14/01/2020 at 6:46 AM, Kristycism said:

@MisterGibraltar @ladynadiad @Alternatewarning @WDB_Chaotic @SeedersPhD @Leon Castle @SpaceCoresDad

Hide contents

Wow @Kristycism they are all fantastic I want them all. Great job and thankyou so much. I have to go with Gravity Rush. Thanks again.

Bonus badge is so gorgeous, I might have to use it as my next avatar ? or psn profile picture... WOW, seems way too fancy for a level 6 player ?... now I feel like 666 ... 

full disclosure: it doesn't take all that much to make me go off the rails lol