Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Latif-Boss-1972

Latif-Boss-1972's Dispute

9 posts in this topic

Latif-Boss-1972

Grand Theft Auto V
I am aware that the trophies earned for this game are not legitimate, but I can explain how it all happened. Given that I was playing online during the time that was full of cheaters, a modder in the game made me earn the trophies without me even asking for them in the first place. If you look at the list, some trophies had been earned before the others appeared via the modder. For your further notice, I got the platinum of this game on PS4 because a) since there was no way for me to remove the illegitimate trophies, I had to balance them out with the ones I earned myself b) I am a die-hard GTA Online fan. Trust me - had there been a way to get rid of the PS3 version's trophies, I would have done it long time ago. Hopefully this helps.

6 minutes ago, Latif-Boss-1972 said:

Latif-Boss-1972

Grand Theft Auto V
 had there been a way to get rid of the PS3 version's trophies, I would have done it long time ago. 

So the PS4 version of RLTW is legit then?

:ninja: strikes again

Edited by PSXtreme_
ninja needed

Thanks for the feedback. I am working on it as we speak.

It is done. I am just wondering though - isn't there any way for me to reach out to Sony and have them removed? I mean, the reason for me getting the GTA V PS4 Version's Platinum was solely to defuse some people who thought I was a deliberate modder, despite the fact that 31 of the games are legit. It kind of smears dirt over one's name, but your opinion is still appreciated. 

5 minutes ago, Latif-Boss-1972 said:

Thanks for the feedback. I am working on it as we speak.

It is done. I am just wondering though - isn't there any way for me to reach out to Sony and have them removed? I mean, the reason for me getting the GTA V PS4 Version's Platinum was solely to defuse some people who thought I was a deliberate modder, despite the fact that 31 of the games are legit. It kind of smears dirt over one's name, but your opinion is still appreciated. 

Sony doesn't care...they won't do anything to fix a trophy issue.

but feel free to contact them

https://www.playstation.com/ru-ru/get-help/#!/

Fully removing PS3 trophies from a profile would require to delete your local profile, too. Are you sure you want to do it, if it ever becomes possible (to remove earned trophies, not just the 0% lists)? You're going to lose all the activations for your games, DLC, themes... and of course your local savegames.

Also, isn't this issue different from the classic "Run like the Wind" one? There are other trophies that are obtained because of hackers, like in Black Ops II.

Edited by Lance_87

It does not matter that much to be honest. I mean, if it ever becomes possible, then I am willing to give it a shot. As of now, however, I hid the game but it is all to no avail (it still refuses to display my worldwide and country positions). 

You need to earn a new trophy on ANY game and sync your profile on PSN and here. once that happens you should either see a soon message or your status will return. Sometimes it takes until the daily update is done usually at midnite GMT.

Edited by PSXtreme_