Slaughterstar 300 trophy

RobOfLeeds

How does this trophy actually work?

Do you have to complete all three on your own playthrough or can you jump in and out and complete them in any players game?

I just have to complete the Slaughterstar 3000 (which is infuriating and haven't made it past round 3) and don't want to complete it if I only have to complete it again!

Thanks in advance

RobOfLeeds.png

You have to complete all 5 rounds of any given Circle of Slaughter in 1 sitting, because exiting to the main menu or leaving the map will auto-fail the mission for that specific Circle of Slaughter and reset its progress to Round 1-1 so you have to redo the entire arena from scratch. Whilst you can do the Circles of Slaughter via Matchmaking or joining a friend's game, doing so can potentially glitch this and many other trophies so it is recommended you do them solo.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Not 100%sure but according to the couple of folks that went through the arenas with me (they only helped in the last round) they got the completed and the trophies just for passing that final round never having done any prior waves or rounds for any of them so if true anyone could potentially just be invited into someone's game who's on the final leg of them