Weird message on PS4

olaeusouoarturok

Today I got a message from someone called myrl3esu5 saying "twõ wõrd qųòtéEvèrýthìng cóůnts òláëűsòůòàrtūròk" and I'll be honest, it scared me haha. I posted it on reddit and they just said it's a bot but it's weird to me why someone would make a bot just to send quotes. Did anyone else get messages like this?

• Like 4

I used to get messages like this all the time, until I blocked all incoming messages from non-friends.  It started when I started playing Rainbow Six Siege again earlier this year.  My guess is it's related because I 'meet' a lot of random people playing that game, and I don't play any other online games, and even while playing I'll get random friend requests and messages from people in that match. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Yes and I report them all.

Make messages friends only to avoid getting them from your non-robit (Futurama reference, not a typo) friends in the future. 

Lmao i will report I just found it weird why a bot would send that specific message but I'm glad to know others had similar experiences

5 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

I used to get messages like this all the time, until I blocked all incoming messages from non-friends.  It started when I started playing Rainbow Six Siege again earlier this year.  My guess is it's related because I 'meet' a lot of random people playing that game, and I don't play any other online games, and even while playing I'll get random friend requests and messages from people in that match. 

Yeah, I think I'll block too if something like this keeps happening

Yeah i met one of those bots last week, i started writing random letters and "she" kept replying, asking me if i wanted to see pictures of her bewbs.

If you write "Hello my real name is Amanda, im 21/f and pretty bored searching 4 someone to talk too... how old are you?" it's a known one lol.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lance_87 said:

Yeah i met one of those bots last week, i started writing random letters and "she" kept replying, asking me if i wanted to see pictures of her bewbs.

If you write "Hello my real name is Amanda, im 21/f and pretty bored searching 4 someone to talk too... how old are you?" it's a known one lol.

This was kinda different haha why the fuck would someone send me a quote

2 hours ago, olaeusouoarturok said:

Today I got a message from someone called myrl3esu5 saying "twõ wõrd qųòtéEvèrýthìng cóůnts òláëűsòůòàrtūròk" and I'll be honest, it scared me haha. I posted it on reddit and they just said it's a bot but it's weird to me why someone would make a bot just to send quotes. Did anyone else get messages like this?

I get weird messages all the time. Just delete them and block the user.

• Like 1

I'm happy that I don't have too much spam, but 1 is botter is pretty active on me. Funny thing is that he want me too pay, but gave different reasons:

- "hey we have cheap games, please pay."

- "we are from sony, you have a suspicious account, pay up"

- "we hacked you and to unblock you need to pay"

And all needs to be paid to the same reference.

---

On work(mail) I always gets stalked by Steve Brown. Steve has worked in a span of 5 months at 5 different companies (domains). But Steve is still holding on to sell me that market analysis. Why Steve gets fired every month is beyond me, seems like he is putting some dedication in his work :awesome:

• Like 1

Don't worry, you'll eventually get more.

Like from girl1555836 (with different #s of course eevrytime) etc....with messages like they really like you and you should look at their profile for a surprise...

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You can message from PCs for a couple years now, no consoles necessary. That’s part of the downside of Sony making that a thing. 

10 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Console bans? PSN messages can be sent from browser...

Yeah I forgot you can send messages on PC. Probably why spam bots are so common now. 

Edited by Azaan60